trouble logging in to customer support

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elite, May 22, 2017.

1. Elite Lorekeeper

Everytime I type in my credentials to log in to customer support, it reverts back to the log in page. Is there anyone I can contact?
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Try using a different browser or wait a bit. Sometimes it is on their end and you just have to wait for them to fix it (i.e. server tie cs system is on is borked)
  3. Elite Lorekeeper

This has been an ongoing issue. Only until now have I decided to pursue it. I have tried to log in from multiple computers and it seems as if my accounts are restricted from using customer support. Is this a thing? My buddy can create a support ticket just fine from my computer. Thanks Corwyhn.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have you tried making a free account and using that to file your ticket? To rule out it being that specific account.
    Also I am wondering if by "credentials" you mean user name and password? Or are they asking for more info? Like cc info?
    I have to start off on the EQ main page and not sign in until I click the button that says "answer not there" then in "lower right" I click get help and that puts me to the sign in screen. If I sign into my account first I go no where when clicking help and it keeps going back to sign in. Or if I don't use the get help on lower right it will keep cycling.
    Sometimes we overlook the simple things cause we don't see it. Like not seeing the forest for the trees.
    Oh, and mine also will not work in game.
    Was your account ever on a suspension or banned for ANY reason?
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

There are some funny account issues going on. I have two accounts that are using krono for all access. One says 0 days and the other 23 days. Both consumed krono at the same time and both still have all access.

I have seen this sort of thing before some accounts have issues and other's don't. Not sure if it is because all accounts are not on one server? If daybreak has all their game accounts h1z1 e1 etc all together MAYBE not all accounts are managed from one server? Or maybe age of accounts are affected or just parts of their account system gets messed up.. some accounts are bugged.

Maybe create a free to play account and see if you can create a petition from it? Never heard of them intentionally blocking customer support.

Is your account free to play or all access? If all access.. Have you verified your email address for your accounts? Just a shot in the dark but if you have seen if you can reverify them then try opening a ticket.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well that's 2 votes for creating the free account to experiment with! ;)
  7. Elite Lorekeeper

I will try the free account for sure. I had some issues with customer support in the past and I honestly felt like they were tired of dealing with me so I am glad to hear others have had similar issues :)