Trophies

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by forum troll, Mar 27, 2020.

1. forum troll Elder

Im stumped hoping to find an answer here if not I will bug report the Issue

Things to know first: I have never used trophies before, I just received the trophy Scavenger's Prize from completing collections, I have 2 million + in my personal tribute

What I have done:
    1) I went to my house and placed the trophy in the yard
    2) While standing in the yard I clicked on the cornerstone and selected Items
    3) Plot item window pops up I clicked trophies Icon at top right
    4) Trophy window opens I see scavenger's prize listed on the left side as available
    5) I highlight scavenger's prize by left clicking on it

My issue is while its highlighted the upgrade button stays grayed out so I can not send it to the right side so that I can use it.

Am I possibly missing a step?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. forum troll Elder

4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Did you place enough upkeep on your plot? I have like the next 10 years paid up in Cronobines so I don't have to worry about it and I had a ton of them from playing when SoD was new. You pay in weeks. The Tribute key won't light up in your window until your rent is paid. :)

Also, because you are new to this. You don't have to go to your yard to toggle placed trophies. Just click the Plot button on your Inventory Window, the trophy button is in the same place - on the upper right.

For ease, there are a variety of bags of currencies you can purchase on the Loyalty vendor. I think Bag of Chronobines has the best ratio of the currency you receive for the price in Loyalty Crowns. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  5. forum troll Elder

Thanks for the reply Jhenna, yeah I dumped a million plat into upkeep when I bought the plot so Its payed for a long time
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Hmm. I'm at a loss. I wish I could help you but it sounds like an odd bug you have there.

You're a Gold Account? I don't want to assume you are, despite the Trophy itself being Prestige tagged.
  7. Szilent Augur

Also level requirement
  8. forum troll Elder

Yes I am level 109, own all expansions, and am a gold account :)
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Do you have anything on the right screen at all? Like tradeskill trophys? You can only have like 2 or 3 spots until you get that other /ach that allows another personal trophy.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  10. forum troll Elder

Nope there is nothing at all on the right side
  11. Nilwean Elder

That trophy requires lvl 110.
    Duder likes this.
  12. forum troll Elder

13. Duder Augur

Do you own that plot? Have full permissions? Have you tried purchasing a new plot?

Edit, ahh, missed the required 110 part ;)