Triton - Povar

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lanadili, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Kiillz Augur

classic troll...perhaps a time frame of said raiding with us, so you can get called out on it, considering all that goes to trials currently, rots or goes to alts.
  2. Xinj Journeyman

Hi Lan, we still friends?
  3. Sarcogian Augur

Kiillz sucks, vilem sucks, ashten sucks, and repthor hates monks. :p hey bud.

*keep it on topic* saying you didn't get loot in 6 months regardless of the time frame, if you got no loot after 90 days that's your fault if your attending a lot of the raids. I've been in triton, the loot system is extremely fair.
    Lanadili and Kiillz like this.
  4. Zarakii Augur

Having talked with some people from Triton if i ever did switch servers again it would probably be to povar and id app with them good people from what i have seen

~love from FV
  5. Motherlee Augur

He smells like berries and pine needles.
  6. Darkark Augur

This.

Just to explain a bit for people reading this (and who didn't click Lana's link), your rank in "the loot queue" is basically* just the ratio (90-day attendance) / (90-day loots).

Some consequences worth noting:
    • Your rank only depends on your activity over the last 90 days. The fact that Johnny Oldschool has been in the guild for 10 years, as awesome as that is, has no bearing on your rank.
    • If you haven't looted anything in 90 days, your rank is infinity, you get what you want.
    • If two people have looted the same number of items, then the person with the higher attendance gets the loot. Bigger number on the top! Go go fractions :)
    There is nothing to hide and it's all publicly viewable, so you can check out the current rankings here if you're into it. Just select all the names if you want to see the whole list. There are quite a few infinities at the moment because ... pretty much everyone finished gearing up ages ago, and people are really only taking loot hits for their alts at this point :(

So,
    is perhaps from some time immemorial when the current loot system wasn't in place, the poster didn't actually ask for any loot, or our illustrious "New Member" is ... not being so honourable in his forum posting activities :)

* There are some other details, for example, mains always win over alts, minimum attendance, dealing with situations where two players are really close in rank, officer discretion, etc., but they're all pretty minor issues compared to the ranking system in general.
  7. Repthor Augur

Stay the monk away from us
    Zarakii likes this.
  8. Zarakii Augur

haha dont see myself moving servers anytime soon been here for 5 years now from bertox but i like people in triton =P
  9. Zaviere Augur

I didn't think players were even allowed to transfer off Firiona Vie? Did that change?
  10. Zarakii Augur

you still cant but it wouldnt be that hard these days to level a new character i did move from bertox to here 5 years back tho so if the day ever did come i decided to move it would probably be to povar with a new slate

P.S i dont want to keep chatting on your guys guild thread so like a ninja im gone ^_^ happy hunting
  11. Lanadili Elder

Bump!

We still have an open slot for a high attendance raiding cleric! With Beta in full swing, we are testing the new raids and having a blast! If your on the fence about joining, now is the perfect time before the new content goes live. You can find our applications page here: http://www.tritonguild.net/?view=apply
  12. Lanadili Elder

Quick update!

We are currently looking for high raid attendance Bards! I just opened this class tonight, so if you're a Bard who loves to raid and has been waiting for this class to open, now is your chance. Head on over to our website at http://www.tritonguild.net and fill out an application here.
  13. Lanadili Elder

With the release of TBM right around the corner, we have opened up several classes to help fill some raid spots.

Bard - Medium Need
    Beastlord - Medium Need
    Berserker - Low Need
    Cleric - Medium Need
    Rogue - Low Need

You can find more information at our website here, and submit an application here. You can also reach me in game at povar.lanadili if you have any questions. If I'm not on, you can also contact povar.kaedyn, povar.thundastruck, povar.orienn and povar.kiillz.

We are looking for high attendance raiders who are skilled in playing their class!
  14. Lanadili Elder

Update!

Our class needs have changed as follows:

Bard - Medium Need
    Beastlord - Medium Need
    Berserker - Low Need
    Cleric - Low Need

All other classes are closed! But that doesn't mean that we won't look at your application if you are a Superstar! Please get in touch with me and I'll see if we have any wiggle room if you are interested in joining a closed class. If your class is open, don't wait to join as it won't stay open forever!
  15. Lanadili Elder

Another update!

We're literally less than a week away from the launch of the new expansion, and our raid spots are filling up nicely! Here is a quick look at our class needs right now:

Beastlord - Medium Need
    Berserker - Low Need
    Cleric - Low Need

The other classes are closed, but we do have a little wiggle room in some. Please contact me if you are interested in joining a closed class to see if we have any room. You can PM me here on the forums, send me an in-game tell or mail at Povar.Lanadili.

Our raid schedule is Sunday through Thursday, 7:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We have been raiding Beta every night preparing ourselves for the new expansion, and having a blast tearing through the new content.

If your still in a guild that your unhappy with, now is the best time to make that move! Come join us before all of our spots fill up. Our homepage can be found here, and our applications page can be found here.

Please don't wait until it's too late; we only accept so many players for each class.
    Darkark likes this.
  16. Thraine Augur

Our raid schedule is Sunday through Thursday, 7:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We have been raiding Beta every night preparing ourselves for the new expansion and now that time is upon us! its not too late to put in an application.

Beastlord - Medium Need
    Berserker - Low Need
    Cleric - Low Need

Dont get left behind when TBM goes live!
    Leex and Lanadili like this.
  17. Leex Pewpewer

All of TBM T1 on farm, progressing into T2 and finishing up with T3 soon. Get your apps in before we go on farm mode and fill all the slots!

We're looking for superstars to app to us..If you want competition, if you want to feel the reward for beating raids before most others..Look us up or send Lanadili or Kaedyn or Thundastruk a tell on Povar.

#Tritonstrong
    Lanadili likes this.
  18. Kiillz Augur

what am I wood?
  19. Leex Pewpewer

Yes! A big pile of soggy wood!

They are just the recruiters that I know of lol..
  20. Lanadili Elder

Update!

While most of our classes are closed, we do have a few spots available for talented players who know their class inside and out:

Bard - Low Need
    Berserker - Low Need
    Cleric - Low Need

If you aren't happy in your current guild and looking for something better, I encourage you to apply with Triton! We have beaten all four T1 events in The Broken Mirror and they are on FARM. Join us as we break into T2/T3 and beat them as well.

More information on our website here: http://www.tritonguild.net
    To fill out an application: http://www.tritonguild.net/?view=apply