Triton - Povar

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lanadili, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Lanadili Elder

Bump!

We just opened up a spot for a Necromancer! We are also looking for a Berserker and Cleric to help fill some raid spots.
  2. Leex Pewpewer

One of the best guilds I've had the pleasure of joining, lots of competition and friendly people.

If you're wanting that high end experience with great people to go along with it, I suggest you apply today! ;).
    Lanadili likes this.
  3. Kobrah Augur

I feel bad for them having to suffer through you and thunda's super ultra megaton newbness !
    Povarmonk, Kontra and Leex like this.
  4. Leex Pewpewer

Pfft only thunda's!

Although I do still manage to die 3+ times on AM5! ;)
    Kontra likes this.
  5. Kiillz Augur

My taunt skills can only save you once on that event sir.....
    Kontra and Leex like this.
  6. Lanadili Elder

LOL, thank you for the morning laugh Kobrah! It was much appreciated :)
    Leex and Kiillz like this.
  7. Lanadili Elder

The new expansion is right around the corner! Excitement has filled the air and players are getting ready to prepare themselves for the new content.

While most of our classes are closed, we do have some wiggle room for Superstars! If your a talented player who knows his/her class inside and out and want to join one of the best top end-game raiding guilds in EQ, please get in touch with me! Just because the class may say "Closed" doesn't always mean we don't have room for players who are Superstars.

If your on the fence with your current guild because your not happy there, now is the perfect time to apply to Triton. Why? Because it's never fun to be stuck in a guild where your not having fun anymore. Once this new expansion comes out, we are going to go full-force at it and have fun taking down the new raid bosses. Come join us and share in the excitement!

We are currently seeking talented Clerics and Berserkers! We know you are out there somewhere, and would rather you be playing with us!

You can find more information at our website here, and fill out an application here.
    Thraine and Kiillz like this.
  8. Darkark Augur

The logic is impeccable folks, there is no use trying to fight it :)

P.S. Sorry Lana, I couldn't resist!! :p
    Kiillz, Leex, Lanadili and 1 other person like this.
  9. Leex Pewpewer

Bump!

Great guild, great people! All those exceptional players get to apping before the new expansion hits!
    Lanadili likes this.
  10. Thundastruk Elder

Damn Kobrah is all over the boards hahaha! well when you can do 108k while having someone in your group do 390k over 87 seconds let me know =p and as for Triton it is a pretty amazing guild and by far the best i have been in as well. Check out our website if you are interested.
    Kiillz likes this.
  11. Thraine Augur

12. Lanadili Elder

With beta right around the corner and the thought of new content to devour, our slots are filling up nicely with hardcore raiders who want to prove their worth to Triton. Do you have what it takes to join our ranks and share in the excitement as we tear into beta and the new expansion?

While most of our spots are full, we do have room for a Cleric or two, and some wiggle room in other classes. You can contact me in-game or send tells to povar.lanadili for more information and to see if you have what it takes to become a part of Triton.

You can also find more information on our homepage, and submit your application via our applications page.
  13. Kiillz Augur

I am one of Lana's cruiting minions and I approve of this message!!!

JOIN THE FUN.
    Lanadili likes this.
  14. Leex Pewpewer

Bump bump bump it up!!

Most classes are closed but if you feel like you are an exceptional player and want to play with people who go hard like you do, put in an app and take a spin on the Triton wheel! ;)

#2 Game wide.
    Lanadili likes this.
  15. Kontra Augur

nice parse Thunda! don't listen to the Kob he may be off his meds again!!... bump for good people in Triton
    Leex likes this.
  16. Kiillz Augur

Clock is running and the new expansion is upon us....come join the fun , with beta upon us as well and the thought of new content to conquer, our slots are filling up with hardcore raiders. Do you have what it takes to join our ranks and share in the excitement as we tear into beta and the new expansion? While most of our spots are full, we do have room for a Cleric or two, and seeking some superstar players in other classes. You can contact Lanadili or myself or Kaedyn in-game or send tells to povar.lanadili, povar.Kiillz or povar.Kaedyn for more information and to see if you have what it takes to become a part of Triton. You can also find more information on our homepage, and submit your application via http://www.tritonguild.net/?view=apply
  17. Motherlee Augur

Note, that's an L for Lanadili.
  18. Zaviere Augur

Kaedyn smells, watch out for him!
  19. Trashed New Member

Raided with triton for 6 months got 0 pieces of gear.
  20. Lanadili Elder

For more information on how our loot system works, you can refer to this post here: Triton Interesting Facts

I'm not sure when you actually raided with Triton, but we've had over 100 pieces of loot rot in the last 90 days. Our new Trials that actually need gear have no problems gearing up.

Speaking of which, we are still looking for 1 Cleric to help fill our raid spots. If you think you have what it takes to join one of the best top end raiding guilds in Everquest, submit an application today!
    Motherlee likes this.