Triton - Povar

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lanadili, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Lanadili Elder

We are recruiting!

Are you currently in a guild that is going no where with new content? Are you tired of putting in 100% effort on raids, just to see fellow guildmates fail at doing their part? Or is your guild going through some hard times and can't fill enough spots in raid to win anything?

If logging in to raid is becoming more of a hassle with your current guild, it's obviously time to re-think if that's the best guild for you. After all, this game is meant to be fun!

If you want to see new content and be part of a winning team, I encourage you to look at the Triton guild on Povar. We have been beating new content in record times, have remained #1 on Povar for years, and are one of the top guilds server-wide. If you are a skilled player with a high raid attendance and want to join a guild that knows what they are doing on raids, then don't waste anymore time and apply to Triton today!

Our raid schedule is Sunday – Thursday from 7:30 – 11:30 EST depending on current content. Days may fluctuate based on targets available or progression.

We are currently seeking:

Bard (High Need)
    Clerics (Low Need)

These spots will go fast, so don't wait to apply - if you are a skilled player who knows their class inside and out and loves to raid, we want to hear from you!

Here are just a few comments that our members have made after they joined Triton:

"I can't believe I waited so long to apply to Triton, I was so miserable in my last guild. I should have applied months ago!"

"This is the best guild I've ever been in, Triton knows how to get things done."

"I'm so glad I got accepted into Triton, I can't believe how well organized everything is compared to my last guild."

"My last guild was going nowhere fast, and I was getting sick and tired of logging in just to fail raids over and over. Now that I'm in Triton, I look forward to raiding again."

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.tritonguild.net or contact Povar.Lanadili in game or through eqmail.
  2. Lanadili Elder

Bump!

We are still looking for skilled Bards, Shamans and Clerics! If you think you have what it takes to join the #2 raiding guild server-wide, please submit an application today.
  3. Lanadili Elder

Bump!

We just opened up a spot for a skilled Enchanter - if you know your class inside and out, please don't hesitate to apply! The spots for Shamans and Clerics are filling up nicely (but still open for now), and we still have a high need for skilled Bards. Come on Bards, I know there are some talented ones out there - and we want to hear from you!

Please click here to submit and application.
  4. Lanadili Elder

We are still looking for a few classes to fill our raid spots:

Bards - 1 or 2 with high attendance and highly skilled.
    Clerics - Always looking for more with high attendance and high skill.
    Enchanters - 1 with high attendance and highly skilled.

If you think you have what it takes to raid with the #2 raiding guild server-wide (#1 on Povar), we want to hear from you! We are currently farming ALL of TDS and some CoTF T2 in two nights (Sundays and Mondays).

You can find more information and fill out an application here.
  5. Lanadili Elder

Bump!

Our raid spots are filling up nicely, but we could still use a few more in selected classes.

Enchanters - Still seeking 1 with high attendance and highly skilled.

Please visit our website here for more information and to see if your class is open. Come join the #1 raiding guild on Povar, and #2 server-wide.
  6. Lanadili Elder

Here's a few interesting facts:

Triton does NOT use a DKP system for distributing loot. What do we use? We use a system that combines attendance with merit. What does this mean for you? It means that the more you raid, the better your chances are of winning loot.

How does this system work? We take your 90 day raid attendance and divide it by the amount of loot that you've won in the last 90 days. This will give you a ratio - the higher your ratio, the better your chances are of winning loot.

But I'm just a Trial, can I even bid on loot? Yes! If a piece of gear is not bid on by our full members, we open it up to trials and inactives, and you can certainly bid if that happens.

What is the loot hierarchy? Full members > Inactive members > Trials > Alts

How often is loot actually opened up to Trials though? You'd be surprised at the amount of loot that goes to trials, inactives, alts and Mr. Rot! We've been raiding and beating TDS for awhile now, so many people already have the items they were after.

But people keep telling me that if I join Triton, I'll be sitting on the bench...Is this true? We're not like some guilds that have a bench with 20+ people on it. Now if you apply to a CLOSED class, yes, the chances are pretty good that you might sit on the bench, especially while in Trial. BUT, if the class is OPEN, the chances of you getting in the raid are significantly higher. Think about it - Why would we open a class that we need players for and then just sit them? We don't.

Is there a limit to how many people you will accept in a CLOSED class? Yes - We want our raiders to actually raid with us, not sit on the bench. So we do have a limit on how many people we accept, and if the class is CLOSED, please contact me in-game via tells at [tell povar.lanadili or eq mail to see if there is any wiggle room in any of our closed classes. If there is room then you'll have to be a Superstar (On par and/or better than our best in that class) to even get accepted.

This all sounds good, but how long do I have to stay a trial? Our Trial period is 30 days.

Ok, I've checked the Triton website and seen that my class is open - where do I sign up at? You can sign up here.

I just filled out my application - How long till I hear something back? I will notify you once we receive the application, and again once we make our decision. The whole process usually takes 2-3 days.
    Dueceduece likes this.
  7. Lanadili Elder

Bump!

We are still looking for 1 or 2 highly skilled Enchanters!

We set the class need for Enchanters to "High", which means as long as you have skill at playing this class, you only have to meet the minimum requirements which can be found here in order to apply. Gear will come easy enough as we have loot that rots every week - what we are looking for is someone who knows this class inside and out and loves to raid!
  8. Lanadili Elder

We are still looking for 1 highly skilled Enchanter!

Currently raiding ALL of TDS (Yes, ALL 7 of them!). Raid schedule is currently Sunday and Monday, starting at 7:30pm EST and usually ending around 11pm EST or sooner.
  9. Lanadili Elder

Bump!

We are currently looking for 1 skilled Cleric with a high raid attendance.
  10. chris_the_mage Augur

i have a 60 cleric in velious era gear, u interested?
  11. Lanadili Elder

Since we are a high-end raiding guild, we only accept lvl 105 with max resists. The cleric class is currently set to "Low", which means you would also have to have at least 90k HPs/Mana as well.
  12. Kiillz Augur

really?
  13. Lanadili Elder

Bump.

Currently looking for a skilled Cleric with a high raid attendance. If you think you have what it takes to join one of the best raiding guilds in Everquest, we'd like to see you submit an application. You can find out more information here, or contact me in-game at Povar.Lanadili.
  14. Lanadili Elder

Bump.

We just opened up the Berserker class, so if you are a skilled Berserker who loves to raid and wants to join one of the top raiding guilds in EQ, please submit an application! We are also still looking for a skilled Cleric with a high RA.
  15. Lanadili Elder

Bump.

We are still looking for a skilled Cleric and Berserker to fill our ranks with a high raid attendance.
  16. Lanadili Elder

Bump.

We have just opened up the Beastlord class. Now is your chance to apply if you have been waiting for this spot to open, and you are a skilled Beastlord who loves to raid. We are also still looking for a skilled, high raid attendance Berserker to help fill some raid spots.

Visit our website and fill out an application if you think you have what it takes. You can also reach me in-game at Povar.Lanadili or via eqmail.
    Leex likes this.
  17. Lanadili Elder

Bump.

While our raiding force is still strong and almost always full, we are still looking for a few select players. The current open classes include Berserker, Beastlord and Cleric.

If you play one of those classes and aren't happy with your current guild, I encourage you to consider joining Triton as we farm TDS. You can find more information at the Triton website and fill out an application at our Triton applications page. You can also contact me in game or via eqmail at Povar.Lanadili.
  18. Yimin Augur

Need a Mage ?
  19. Lanadili Elder

Most of our classes are closed, including Magician.

We do however, have an open spot for a Berserker, Beastlord and Cleric for anyone who is interested.
  20. Lanadili Elder

Bump!

We are looking for talented and experienced Berserkers, Beastlords and Clerics who love to raid the end-game content!

Want more information? Check out our original post, and this post for interesting facts about Triton.
    Leex likes this.