Triton Guild - Povar

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Thraine, Mar 2, 2018.

1. feeltheburn Augur

2. Yimin Augur

I have never raided on a Bard , could someone train me in that class to raid ?

YiMin
  3. Shredd Augur

Forget it Yimin
  4. Yimin Augur

Ok thank you for the reply . ill keep playing the Bst :D

YiMin
  5. feeltheburn Augur

EXPANSION TIME IS HERE!! WHY NOT BE A PIONEER AND HELP THE CAUSE IN BETA AND LEARN THE EVENTS AS THEY COME, ENJOY A NIGHT WITH A DEV TO TEST AND EVENT, DON'T WAIT FOR FARM MODE, BE A PART OF THE LEARNING CURVE AND THE TRIUMPH!! IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU WANT AND WILLING TO GRIND IT OUT THEN TRITON IS LOOKING FOR YOU!!!!!!

Triton, #2 Serverwide but #1 in your hearts, is now looking for you to help along on progress thru the new events on betall!!!

Povar is highly stable, no frequent down times or crashes, and no need to sweat rollbacks and do overs, your time is precious and valuable, why have to deal with that?.

The schedule right now is Sunday thru Thursday, 7:30 est to 11:30 or there abouts as we learn the events and progress thru as the events come about. Schedule will change once farm mode is engaged.

We are currently recruiting:

Bard
    Berserker
    Beastlord
    Cleric
    Enchanter
    Necromancer

If you class isnt open for recruitment, dont worry we do accept true superstar apps, If you think you have what it takes to be part of Triton, apply!
    Contact Povar.Kaedyn, Povar.Kiillz, Povar.Hoebo, or Povar.Arrowheade for more information! You can also visit our website at www.tritonguild.net and fill out an application.
  6. Yimin Augur

I wish you well in the Expansion race, I do hope you finish first !

YiMin
  7. Yimin Augur

Hello do you still need a Bard ?

YiMin
  8. feeltheburn Augur

yep
    Yimin likes this.
  9. Yimin Augur

Oh sweet news ill put that bard app in right away thank you ..

YiMin
  10. Yimin Augur

I see we have a people predicting you'll finish lower then 2nd , these people are dead wrong my money is on you placing first !

YiMin
  11. Thraine Augur

we do not raid lockouts down to the hour so we will most likely finish 2nd again, which works for most of us since we have jobs and stuff to worry about
    Yimin, feeltheburn and Tiggold like this.
  12. Yimin Augur

Yes so true ! But I got this hunch you'll do great , yes waking at 4am to raid is not for me also :)

YiMin
    Sad Panda and Whulfgar like this.
  13. feeltheburn Augur

EXPANSION TIME IS HERE!! WHY NOT BE A PIONEER AND HELP THE CAUSE IN BETA AND LEARN THE EVENTS AS THEY COME, ENJOY A NIGHT WITH A DEV TO TEST AND EVENT, DON'T WAIT FOR FARM MODE, BE A PART OF THE LEARNING CURVE AND THE TRIUMPH!! IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU WANT AND WILLING TO GRIND IT OUT THEN TRITON IS LOOKING FOR YOU!!!!!!

Triton, #2 Serverwide but #1 in your hearts, is now looking for you to help along on progress thru the new events on betall!!!

Povar is highly stable, no frequent down times or crashes, and no need to sweat rollbacks and do overs, your time is precious and valuable, why have to deal with that?.

The schedule right now is Sunday thru Thursday, 7:30 est to 11:30 or there abouts as we learn the events and progress thru as the events come about. Schedule will change once farm mode is engaged.

Bard
    Berserker
    Beastlord
    Cleric
    Enchanter
    Necromancer

If you class isnt open for recruitment, dont worry we do accept true superstar apps, If you think you have what it takes to be part of Triton, apply!
    Contact Povar.Kaedyn, Povar.Kiillz, Povar.Hoebo, or Povar.Arrowheade for more information! You can also visit our website at www.tritonguild.net and fill out an application.
    Yimin likes this.
  14. Shredd Augur

feeltheburn likes this.
  15. feeltheburn Augur

Tier 1 is now down, and now the road to flagging for Tier 2 ensues. Come join now in the fun and insanity as Triton marches forward for yet more victories, dont wait for farm mode, come join now for future first kill victories!!!

Bard
    Berserker
    Beastlord
    Cleric
    Enchanter
    Necromancer

16. Sathalarin Apprentice

how do i find the povar server, when i have looked for servers i don't see povar listed. probily in the wrong thread as i was never in triton... though my younger brother was and he was one of the top clerics in the guild back in the early 2000's..... Yaarjin, highest i ever got was Dol Amroth, and SanityEdge.
  17. feeltheburn Augur

Tier 1 is now down, and now the road to flagging for Tier 2 ensues. Come join now in the fun and insanity as Triton marches forward for yet more victories, dont wait for farm mode, come join now for future first kill victories!!!

Bard
    Berserker
    Beastlord
    Cleric
    Enchanter
    Necromancer

18. Yimin Augur

Still think Triton will finish 1st in this expansion , Cong on getting TBL T1 Raids done ...

YiMin
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]

Btw, @feeltheburn, how is the latest bard app going? Hopefully well. Good luck with the recruiting sir.
  20. feeltheburn Augur

dont have a bard app sir but sure would love one.
    Thunderkiks and Yimin like this.