Trip down memory lane

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Rommark, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Rommark New Member

Feeling a little nostalgic again. I left the game at the end of OoW. Thought about coming back for a bit when I saw some time locked servers in the velious expansion. Anyone want to throw their 2 cents in on whether or not it's worth a return and if so, which TLP is best?
  2. zarkolov Lorekeeper

I have a idea why not progress on all of them say get to a certain level on each one and then decide if one is more fun than the other one :)
  3. Rhodz Augur

Depends on what you to do.
    Boxing means Phinny is out, the slow xp there will make it painful unless you nostalgia for painful leveling as the unlock rate clashes with the xp rate (yeah I know seriously).
    None of them are what I would call well done and the process of getting DB to show some sanity has been and continues to be painful.
    We swore off them till at some point they decide doing it right is the best business model.
  4. zarkolov Lorekeeper

sure it could be that or maybe everquest wants to give us a variety of experiences to remember if your not just trying to ( cant think of the right word for it ) to just one type maybe try them all anyway.
  5. zarkolov Lorekeeper

oh ya forgot to mention i have characters on all of them except for lockjaw so if you need any help pm me and ill meet you there for a group:p