Tribute Window, Personal Trib not displaying

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Maedhros, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Maedhros High King

I have had an issue for several months now, that the list of my personal tribute modifiers in my tribute window are not displaying. this does not affect my personal trophy, guild tribute or guild trophy modifier tabs in the tribute window. I do not use a custom file for my tribute window, and further, it only affects my main characters tribute window. all of my alts that use tribute are able to see their personal tribute modifiers. when I activate my personal tribute, all of the stats are properly modified on my statistical area in the inventory window.
    I have tried on several occasions to remove all of my personal tribute modifiers, log out of the game, wait a while, log back in and then re-upgrade all the modifiers that I use via the tribute master in my starting city. i have deleted my tribute file from my UI folder, copied the default over to my custom folder, and reloaded my UI files to no effect. it is a minor annoyance and does not affect the performance of my character while playing, but I am hoping that there is a known fix that I might undertake to restore the list of modifiers and set my OCD at ease.
  2. moogs Augur

I also have this problem. Personal Tribute is now Blank in the Alt+U tribute window.
  3. Cakvala Augur

It has been a known issue for a while, I have the same problem with personal tribute.
  4. moogs Augur

[IMG]

SOE, this is the problem. This is still happening after deleting the default UI directory and re-patching with the Launcher. When will this be fixed?
  5. TSR-AlexS Augur

I'd double check with a GM to see if they can figure out what's going on. If there's indeed a bug, they will make sure it's reported.
  6. Hahlfwit Augur

It isn't actually "blank". See the little window bar below the personal tab? Drag that bar down to expose the window showing the trib items you have chosen. If you are confused as to what I mean, let me know, I will take a screen shot to illustrate how to show your trib.
    Landyfix and moogs like this.
  7. Yther Augur

It's a common problem with multi-sectioned windows in EQ. Quest Journal is the one you see the most often, but can happen to any of those types of windows. As Hahlfwit said, stretch the top section down. I have it highlighted in this picture
    [IMG]

And stretch it out so it look more like this picture
    [IMG]

Yther Ore.
    Landyfix and moogs like this.
  8. Oreo New Member

Thank god google brought me to this page. I had the same problem and it was driving me crazy. This fixed it.
  9. moogs Augur

Hahlfwit and Yther, thank you both so much.

Sneaky.
    Landyfix likes this.
  10. Hahlfwit Augur

Keep in mind, that window may (probably will) revert to the closed/bugged view. You may (probably will) have to adjust it each time you open your trib window.
  11. Landyfix New Member

Wow thanks! I've been playing with a blank screen for years.