Tribute Raid/Events for Debbieann 4/23 and 4/24

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dreekenail, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Dreekenail Journeyman

For those that not aware, we lost a dear friend on Bertox server to covid, Debbieann Sprayberry. We are organizing 2 events in game and anyone wanting to show support your welcome to attend either or both events, however the first event is limited to 54 (but you can still support it.) Both events will also be on discord as well as in game text.
    April 23rd - Start time 5:30 PM PST 8:30 EST (begin forming 30 minutes prior) Debbieann's Tribute Raid- Tantor. This is a new target for the Council, and by no means a guaranty victory. We are doing this raid as a farewell hurrah to our dear druid friend in classic raiding fashion. I only ask you do your best and let it be a happy raid as she would like us to continue to push the envelope and see her friends and family work together for a common goal! Wipe or win, we will give it our best!!
    April 24th - Start time 4:30 PM PST 7:30 EST Debbieann's Memorial - Location: The Barren Coast Lighthouse. Let's gather in memory of Debbieann, share stories, pictures, recordings (if any) celebrate her life and grieve together a few days before her real life birthday, we all miss her, and want to give her a proper Everquest sendoff! Approximately 1-2 hours after start, if we have access to her house (not certain if someone has or will be able to get house plot permissions- if you do please contact me ASAP) I would like for people to be able to place a flower type item at her house in game, or possibly purchase a plot near her for friends to leave something for her in memory of her and pay forward that plot or her house for long into the future. Please everyone SHARE this itinerary with anyone to spread the word, anyone is welcome to either event (although the tantor raid does have a limit of 54 players, you can still be there to support it!)
  2. Coagagin Guild house cat

Great idea! I wish you all the success in putting this together. If I can squeeze it in will log a newbie or burn a HC to attend. Its in my private calendar.

- Coag
  3. Dreekenail Journeyman

Good afternoon everyone. Debbieann's tribute Memorial begins in 1 hour (4:30 pm pst 7:30 EST) On bertox server in the barren coast at the lighthouse. Everyone welcome. Feel free to come support her, her friends, or for your own friends/family that died from covid.
    SunDrake likes this.