Trial of Three smoke trial

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Dewey Augur

So there I was. We just won the trial and had a chest in front of us. We looked at the chest and said for a person in the group to open it. I guess we took too long because the mission said it grew bored with us and reset.

We had the chest, we just had to open the chest. However; because of the timer and not opening the chest fast enough the mission reset?

Seems like a bug, please fix.
  2. Dewey Augur

[Mon Jan 21 12:01:02 2019] Dark Waters Sing has been slain by !

[Mon Jan 21 12:02:00 2019] The dome dwellers grow bored of your cowardice and fade away.

So you have 1 minute to open the chest. No time for celebration until the chest is open it looks like. Please fix...
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

One time I was trying to open the chest and it pooped us to zone in, no idea if it reset or not but I went back and then opened the chest and won.
  4. lancelove Augur

You so didnt just say it pooped you out hehe! :)
  5. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I'm not going to complain about the reset dynamic but I agree if the last mob is dead the timer should stop too.

We also neglected to open the box because we were looking for a guildie's corpse that needed rezzing. We had it beat and just wanted everyone in place for when we opened the box.

Live and learn.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. svann Augur

Well you know the best way to get them to fix anything?
    Tell them the bug is exploitable and it will get priority.
  7. Kolani Augur

Well, there is one involved with it...
  8. Bobokin Augur

How long have you been playing Everquest? This is not a bug; it is "working as designed".

Of course, that doesn't mean it shouldn't be changed.