Traveling to Blood fields?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Windance Augur

Anyone have any favorite ways to get there fairly quickly?

Are there any guild hall teleport things we should get to take us to Castle Mistmoor?
  2. Lubianx Augur

In the Fier'Dal Heritage crate there was a Castle of Mistmoore Throne.

The other way is bind a wizard or druid there.

Other than those 2, I am not sure there are any others
  3. Windance Augur

Helps if I say the right spot - Bloodfalls ! yah that's it ...
  4. Lubianx Augur

5. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I wish they'd bring back the Lamp from TBL for more expansions. That was one of my favorite reward clickies.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

In addition to the Castle of Mistmoore Throne, Painting: Brownie Encampment will take you a few seconds away from Castle Mistmoore zone line.

Rangers can also teleport to Lesser Faydark with Tolan BP.
    Marton and Svann2 like this.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Wiz bind, why walk more than you have to?
    Svann2 likes this.
  8. Bederper Journeyman

Coz this wizard is bound in WW. Dunno what sucks harder - the Siren’s Grotto swimmy funnel nightmare thing or the Fays, Mistmoore, lift suckage thing.
    Dyna likes this.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

We are lucky to have the throne in our guild hall as a decoration already. Makes life easier. Plus, our main guild druid is bound there.
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

Surprised no one mentioned - there are so many campfires around the mission giver in BF.
  11. Cicelee Augur

Where is the safe spot to bind in Bloodfalls? ( asking for a friend...)
  12. Rawckett New Member

Next to the Mission NPC or at the spot you land when zoning in from MM
    Cicelee likes this.
  13. Syylke_EMarr Augur

The mission NPC area isn't 100% safe. There are a few wanderers that get within agro range if you're near Godfrey. I would go with the back wall by the NPCs as the "safest" spot to bind.
    Cicelee likes this.
  14. Parmalice Journeyman

PoK -> Felwithe Stone -> LFay zoneline -> Castle MM zone

This run actually takes like two minutes tops. The zoning times add up to more than the actual running. The only actual long run in that sequence is LFay, which might take 30 seconds on a fast mount, which anyone doing Bloodfalls should already have.

This reminds me of folks who will wait an extra 15 or 20 minutes in the guildhall for a guild banner to go up in Western Wastes or something because running across a single zone that you can click into from the guildhall is just too damn much.
  15. Vumad Cape Wearer

Definitely the one that requires swimming and you can die in the zone is worse. You can levi onto the wall and then onto the bridge in mistmoore. You don't have to run through the halls.

Can't you just bind in mistmoore at the zone in? Haven't tried.
  16. Warpeace Augur

More like the zone times are that terrible and easier for the raid to wait for caster groups to port and set a banner. It sucks but better than running/zoning and hearing 60 sec till wee go and your still needing to zone into another zone then into the DZ.

Pick your poison. but it would be nice if DP would fix that long zoning problem many experience.
    Svann2 likes this.
  17. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Both Castle of Mistmoore Throne and Painting: Brownie Encampment say 20 hour recast time on Alla's. If that is true then they are pretty worthless.
  18. Angahran Augur

Take your friendly neighborhood druid (or wizard?) and bind in Bloodfalls.
    Now you can ask them nicely to transport you to their bind point.

p.s. Can we please give Druids and Wizards port spells for their 2nd and 3rd bind locations ?
  19. Benito EQ player since 2001.

You can place them in your Guild Hall or House for unlimited use (no recast).

Edit: Guild members or authorized visitors (housing) can also right-click the items in the same way you can click expansion guild/house teleports.
    Svann2 and Fanra like this.
  20. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Thats easy wizard's can TL you to bloodfields! :p

Andarriel
    Svann2 likes this.