Transfers off agnarr onto coirnav.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by superman, Feb 24, 2018.

1. superman Augur

Do we have any official clarification if this will be possible once coirnav gets to the appropriate expansion?

I want to continue to play on agnarr for now (not do classic-velious again). but would love to transfer over and finish out the progression to live. Even if i have to transfer over naked, I dont want to do classic-velious again!
  2. Protocol Dragon Defender

3. Kahna Augur

Doubtful. They have never allowed transfers to a server with differing exp. That being said the best you will ever get is "We have no plans to allow transfers to Coirnav for now." DBG will never outright say yes or no because that paints them into a corner and takes away their options. But since they haven't said yes, you would be best served by assuming the answer is no.

Nothing says you have to do Classic-Velious again. Start your new toon in Luclin and have it raid ready by PoP then carry on past PoP. Not like guilds aren't always looking for fresh blood.
  4. superman Augur

No- no transfers, or no official word?
  5. Zansobar Augur

There won't be any transfers allowed...it's a different ruleset server.
  6. superman Augur

ahh thanks kahna, didnt think of the different exp but that makes since.
  7. malaki Augur

You might be able to do it once Cornaiv catches up to live.
    Bailen likes this.
  8. Communist Puppy Augur

Once coirnav becomes classified as a live server, you will be able to transfer off of agnarr to it. As long as it is classified as a TLP you wont be able to.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

They make the rules and change them as they please. Everything non devs say is speculation.
    snailish likes this.
  10. Scrax Elder

Skip Coirnav and grab the next one that will come out in a year. Coirnav's gonna be the worst one yet, and agnarr won't die before it tbh.
  11. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Why is it the worst?
  12. Galdous Augur

I am guessing it has to do with how high krono prices have gone up since announcement of the server? 3x more then Phini announcement prices.