Transferring to Lockjaw? Post Here

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Peri, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Hateseeker Augur

I actually like the idea of having so many people packed into the same server from a certain point of view (guilds to choose from, etc), but not if it means the content insufficiency we're seeing. I'd like to believe Daybreak realizes that to keep this many packed in, rotation isn't enough, non-load balanced Planes isn't enough, etc. And as much easier as boxing makes it to level (no begging for groups for example), people are more likely to create another set of characters to work on once they've finished one set. I know I'm feeling that urge, and as a result, stuff isn't going to become as available toward the end of Classic as people think.
  2. Weverley Augur

Today my guild went to hate and fear in early morning seems like at that time it's more manageable.We were killing minis like mistress of scorns, lord of ire and it didn't seems there was too many people in the zone that was from 8am to 10am eastern.Then we went to fear same thing only people in the zone were faceless.There was enough mobs in the zone that we didn't even seem them.I'm sure an officer must have talk to faceless so we wouldn't go in the same area as them.Pretty good experience overall