Transferring to Lockjaw? Post Here

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Peri, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Peri Journeyman

I am curious how many are moving to LF?
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

I will be moving to LockFire as you stated
    Synisca likes this.
  3. Wispur Elder

I'll be moving to Lockjaw.
    (Not sure which server is LF though...)
  4. Osgz Lorekeeper

LF is this guys server /chuckle

Lord Farquaad
  5. King Dedede Elder

I am Lockjaw bound...
  6. Daeaorn Journeyman

The Free Masons guild is recruiting for those who need a home when they transfer.

Emergenc
    Leader of <The Free Masons>
  7. Katmandu26 Augur

As folks are moving over to LJ - are there any guilds on LJ that enforce a Play Nice policy, have family friendly guild chat, and raid or plan to?
  8. Rahllaena New Member

I will be moving to Lockjaw as will my guild, Ragnarrok. If anyone is headed that way and guildless, please feel free to look me/us up. Our roster on Ragefire (before transfers) held almost 600. Of course, not everyone is going but the vast majority of us are. We are levels 1-50 and are casuals that are beginning non-mandatory raiding. (*gasp* I know!). We follow the Play-Nice Ruleset even if others do not. We build our members up from within and level, quest and tradeskill together. See you on Lockjaw!

Rahllaena Ragnarrok
    Leader of Ragnarrok
  9. Daeaorn Journeyman

The Free Masons is one that does

Emergenc
    Leader of <The Free Masons>
    Voodu_The_Ogre likes this.
  10. Smog Cloud New Member

Im Going--- Looking for Raiding Guild 40 Sham
  11. Vaclav Augur

I believe all of the "B Guilds" on LJ do just that.

As you see Emergenc of Free Masons piped in saying that they do.
    DHS mostly does ("family friendly guild chat" is.... mostly accurate... we do have a few rowdy types)
    And I believe MiM follows similar philosophy as well.
  12. XTheMountainX Journeyman

I hope Ragnarrok isn't RF's version of the Free Masons. I've had nothing but terrible experiences with FM players. Generally rude, entitled, unskilled, and habitual unannounced afkers.

If you aren't this sort, then welcome to LJ
  13. Rahllaena New Member

I can vow that Ragnarrok is filled with not rude, not entitled, very skilled and announced afkers. :)

I received numerous /tells from random people on RF numerous times during our stay there commending our player base and praising the caliber of our members and many /tells that we would be missed when we departed.

We look forward to proving this to you and thank you for the welcome. :)

RahRah
  14. Maxham New Member

I will be moving to Lockjaw :)
  15. Vaclav Augur

I can't say I've shared those experiences with Free Masons folk - I've run into a FEW problem people from FM now and again, but it seems you ran into the outlying few - not the norm.
    Voodu_The_Ogre likes this.
  16. Steampunk Augur

I will be staying right where I am on Lockjaw. Not that anybody cares.
  17. Voodu_The_Ogre New Member

Welcome to Lockjaw, looking forward to meeting those coming over from Ragefire. Hope you all find a home here, and find our server welcoming.
    Belissa and Rahllaena like this.
  18. Katmandu26 Augur

It's the family friendly guild chat that is the sticking point for me. There are some great guilds out there on both servers, but experience has taught me that I would not always be comfy with my kids reading over my shoulder in some of them.

I was hoping to find one that has that and does plan to raid, though I realize it's more likely to find a unicorn.
    Steampunk likes this.
  19. Gator New Member

Anyone coming over dat needs a good ol' friendly guild, be sure to check out Dragon Songs.

We're a fairly large guild dat groups together alot, helps each other out, and has dat good ol' "We're a family" feel. We're big, but not so big dat we have cliques.
    Most of da players seem like adults, though not necessarily mature adults (Hah!).

Message anyone with da guild tag and they can direct you to an officer online.

P.S. Most of da guild is West Coast, but many like me, are East Coast. Room for everyone!
  20. Kobra Augur

Skilled raiders should check out Modest Man.