Tradeskills for Next Expansion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnomereaper, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Gnomereaper Augur

1. Deity clickers that summons a god or a prayer, requiring Imbued gems from respective priests. Make an agnostic imbue for Vah Shir. Clickers can be used by anyone or just priests, but all share a timer.

A replacement for the Deity Symbols and Faithstones that can be continued into the future with new products.

2. Tradeskill Rares, items that recipes are difficult to learn, the failure rates are high, and having a rare ingredient to make an attunible item similar to what the next expansion would be equal to an EOK rare during EOK.

3. New ornament recipes for the weapons from The Serpent Spine like the magma hammer and sword and the glowing blades.

4. New Faithstone to transport to areas of religious significance such as Brells Rest, Wakening Lands (Near Tunare tree), and ect.

5. Potions that fix old world factions such as Plane of Growth.

6. Upgrade to Artisan Charm from TSS.

7. Upgrade to the Shawl

8. Player Made trophies for sale

9. Player made ornaments with Procs

10. Player made familiars

Also:

Make older tradeskill items drop from mob type continuing forwards, for example a chance to have a list for various tradeskill ores necessary for skill ups or spiders dropping spider silk. If they're uber spiders, dropping more silk. There's sort of a point where the best spiders to farm are still in Karanas.
  2. Angahran Augur

I'd love to see the option to create rank 3 spells from previous expansions.
    Could simply take the rank 2 recipe and add 1 of that expansions raid currency.
    Make the scrolls nodrop so you can only make them for yourselves.
  3. smash Augur

Gotta say No to #2, people should not be able to make those through ts, people gotta hunt for that still.

#7 I like.
  4. svann Augur

GH replacement anchors!
  5. Spellfire Augur

Player made power sources
  6. Horyuken Augur

I would be willing to bet 99% of the expansions content and features are locked in and have been for months. This would be better titled, Ideas for the 2019-2020 expansion.
  7. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

10. Player made familiars.

This could be fun for Tinkerers as it's the one trade creating some kind of automaton familiar would make sense for. Tailoring on the other hand could be really messed up, man. Sew back together an animal and reanimate is just no from this Ranger haha :)
  8. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I'd love to see a continuation of the shawl kind of Norrath-wide like a Merchant's Alliance 4.0 or maybe even 5.0 since its been a while. (group and raid versions for those who don't raid like there was for 3.0)

I like and have Crestra but that was completely ROS. I liked having one of the final 3.0 fights in instance Freeport of all places.

Artisan's prize didn't really require anything more than the marathon to get through it. I'm not sure I had anyone in my group for any of the time that I was working on the quest.

I'd also like to see a Voltron-style trophy that you can use to combine the modifiers all on one item. My house in the neighborhood has a couch, a chair, a footstool and an entire wall of tradeskill trophies that I'd like to have as one giant one :)
    Thunderkiks likes this.