Tradeskill tier between Ethernere & Conflagrant?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by IblisTheMage, Apr 4, 2019.

1. IblisTheMage Augur

Is there a tradeskill tier between Ethernere & Conflagrant?
  2. Scorrpio Augur

Yes, lots of recipes from Darkened sea.
    Note that while Ethernere armor was complete on its own, the TDS stuff needed an additional crafted type 16 aug.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

Thanks.

It would appear that the cultural armor is significantly worse than CotF tradeskill? Looking at for example Duskwoven.
  4. Scorrpio Augur

The August tier of cultural, added in TDS, indeed has much worse base stats.
    I.e. Chronomage Robe AC172, stats about 26+13, 45 resists, 2500 hp/mana sd+34
    August Duskwoven is AC89, stats 18+10, resist 23, h/m 1500 sd+24
    However, once you craft and add a type16 aug, such as 'Boundless Chest Symbol of Hate', resulting total is AC220, stats 33+18, resists 46, h/m 3000, extra 50 purity, sd+43.

It still misses a focus, which can be added by crafting a type 17 aug, but given its type is crafted:raid, not sure if components might be gated behind TDS raiding.

All in all, getting a proper crafted piece of equipment in TDS is a lot of pain in the rear. By comparison, you can get better stuff via Remnants in TBM with a lot less of a headache.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  5. Aanuvane Augur

There are type 17 Augs that are not locked behind raiding in TDS: Solo Elder Chest Seal of the Healer for example. Only needs Relic Fragments and everything else is store bought.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  6. IblisTheMage Augur

I need it to be tradeable, so I can give it to pets :)