Tradeskill information, post 300 skillups

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by adetia, May 22, 2017.

1. Drewie Augur

I updated my web form to display links to EQTraders for recipes missing from your outputfile. For now there are over 3K links for a total of 14K recipes, I will add more tomorrow. This will not display links for recipes whose DBG name is different from EQTraders name, or recipes who have multiple versions with the same name like Prepared Fish.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Smithing chart posted. Its still a little rough around the edges, but I got a particularly funny email asking me to post what I had ;) Comparison recipes added, still working on fixing up links and things, but enjoy!

http://www.townshiprebellion.com/tradeskills-home
    CHOOSE YOUR PATH:
    Are you a completionist? Then you will want to use the "Smithing Master List" tab to guide you through your recipe making.
    Just want to end the pain? Then use the "Comparison Smithing" tab to quickly identify what you need to finish getting to 350.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:

In game:
    /outputfile recipes blacksmithing
    Out of game:
    1. Load my smithing chart.
    2. File -> Make Copy to make YOUR copy
    3. Open your outputfile in your EQ folder.
    4. Ctrl-A to select All. Ctrl-C to copy.
    5. Go back to your copy of the smithing chart.
    6. Put your cursor in the bright pink cell (B6)
    7. Ctrl-V to paste.
    8. Observe the columns under the GREEN box
  3. Drewie Augur

I was able to link each one of the 64 Prepared Fish recipes to their respective DBG recipe id, you can see them here. I'll do the various Ice of Velious recipes later on, and I also plan to bring a few more improvements.

I also found an easy Baking recipe that was missing from EQTraders and Adetia's baking list : Straha's Kunark Fried Cockatrice.
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Baking chart updated - new system coming soon for those that struggle with spreadsheets ;) thanks for finding the missing recipe!
    Spellfire likes this.
  5. Aurastrider Augur

does anyone know if the ROS combines count towards the path to 350?
  6. Goodn Augur

Definitely on all the Conflagrant combines and the subcombines for Cresta's earrings. Since the earring recipe is learned at each level when doing the quests I'm not sure if those count or not (I wasn't paying that close of attention to see if any toon got a skillup when at that part of each of the quests).

I believe that others have said the raiding kits show up so they might...but I'm not certain since I don't raid.

Definitely good if you are short a few points in a tradeskill and have run out of stuff to do without major pita farming.
  7. Aurastrider Augur

Yeah that's kind of where I am at with JC. I am stuck at 348 and pretty much just have those horrible uncommon and rare aug drop combines left to do which I would love to avoid if the ROS stuff counts towards it. On the flip side I don't want to spend hundreds of thousands or millions testing it out just to end up no closer to 350 than I was before.
  8. Goodn Augur

Diamonds should be (relatively) cheap. The cuts count (there are 7 plus the crushed plus the Cresta perfect cut of a square cut diamond). Start with those. Then the 3 ear/neck/ring duo base stuff using an enchanted conflagrant platinum. And then slowing go to the various ears/necks/rings from there.

7 ears, 7 rings, 3 necks...all told 29 recipes that I mentioned here. Should get you close unless you just hit 348.

As Adelia herself mentions in the spreadsheet, farming OoW augs in Harbinger Spire is probably your best bet for those. I think I averaged about 1 per 3 clears of the zone (the entire zone...top to bottom). Wasn't too bad...
  9. Drewie Augur

My EQRecipes website has been updated to allow 2 kinds of research :
    - submit 1 or more Recipes.txt files, and it displays every recipe you're missing (same as before, but works with multiple tradeskills now)
    - submit 1 or more Recipes.txt _and_ Inventory.txt files, and it displays up to 100 detailed recipes for which you have at least 1 required item in inventory (excluding vendor items, so it doesn't show 100 complex recipes for which you only have your Smithing Hammer or some Water Flasks in a bag).
    Feel free to feedback (/tell or e-mail) any incorrect or incomplete information.
    adetia likes this.
  10. smash Augur

Still missing the tailoring, for the compare one...
  11. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Adetia, I was working on JC yesterday, and noticed at 202, I have 3 Legacy recipes already learned, but your list only has 2 of them. (yes, been tradeskilling FOREVER and had LOTS of old TS supplies =) )
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

It should be up in the next couple days. I had a raging case of viral pneumonia which knocked me down for the count for far longer then it should have.... felt more like the plague.

Elyssanda: What recipe am I missing if you know offthe top of your head? Will dive into that as well.
  13. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Ingame email sent Adetia, 3@202, 3@272, and I think 3@67.. figuring out the last one now
    adetia likes this.
  14. smash Augur

I prefere to use yours, because i know what i do get.
    adetia likes this.
  15. Drewie Augur

Could it be those 3 recipes that have just been submitted to EQRecipes ?

Submitted:65832: (Jewelry Making) : Velium Shimmering Pendant (Legacy)
    Submitted:65830: (Jewelry Making) : Platinum Shimmering Pendant (Legacy)
    Submitted:65829: (Jewelry Making) : Platinum Nihilite Pendant (Legacy)
  16. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Maybe Drewie, I did mine months ago when I found a few stacks of the legacy gems. I was just reconciling Adetia's list with my own last night and noticed the discrepancy.. since she and I are on the same server, I posted the notice here, but ingame, I just shot her an email with the recipes and trivials.