Tradeskill information, post 300 skillups

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by adetia, May 22, 2017.

1. Ozark New Member

If you download OpenOffice (free opensource software very similar to Microsoft Office), you can save it and edit it.

I just open the link of the list, wait for it to load, File > Download As > OpenOffice.ods. Once downloaded you can edit the list to keep track of everything.

I'm sure it works the same for Microsoft Excel as well as a few other options it gives in the download menu.

Hopefully this helps a bit.

Thanks Adetia, The lists are a life saver. :)
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Something not suspension related! Hah!

Baking chart has been published. Since the game is down right now I can't verify a few things, and there are some missing links but its done sufficiently enough to allow others to start using it.

Good luck! :)
    Tatanka likes this.
  3. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Also for what its worth, to make a copy, simply do this:

Under the File menu, click "Make a copy".
    [IMG]

Then, name your file appropriately, and put it in "My Drive".

[IMG]

Hope that helps!
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Fletching chart updated.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Don't know if you guys saw, the /outputfile recipes is now on test. I'll do my push(es) to 350 once that happens :)
    Thrillho and Aanuvane like this.
  6. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

I noticed on eqtraders that some of the new RoS recipes seem to have 325 skill required. Does that include trophy bonuses, or do you need 325 raw skill before it will let you do the combine?
  7. Moege Augur

Includes trophy bonus, raw skill can be under 325.
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I'm working on a page using the currently available test dumps, but the problem i'm running into, and am exploring with the powers that be is i'm not sure the lists are correct. The good news is if they are, there's aLOT less recipes you need to worry about knowing. Stay tuned!
  9. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I'm going to be posting a new tab on my baking chart as soon as I've prepped it that will accomplish the following:

1. Operates under the assumption that I am max baking, so my list should get you to max baking.
    2. Will not be a "Completionist" baking checklist - see the original if that is your desired outcome/goal.
    3. Shortcut you to getting your baking done as quickly and painlessly as possible, using the recipes I used and know.
    4. The golden number for baking is currently approximately 721. I say approximately because I have recipes "PAST" the cap, so for anyone doing it fresh, you will need (some number less than) 721. But if you know those 721, you should be max. So it could be 700, 710, 720, I just don't and won't know until someone else maxes out and lets me know how many recipes they have in their outputfile when they max out (and not later). For example, I was max before RoS and have added recipes to my list for the new ones (and those all count btw), so my list is greater then what you need if you are starting fresh.
    5. The unintended outcome of the /outputfile recipe tool is that there appear to be many, many, many (well over a thousand) recipes that do not count that we previously believed did.

I'll circle back here when its posted. Hope its helpful!
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

That seems really shocking to me, because it really seemed like the skillups were pretty even every x# of recipes learned.

Was there any kind of trend you saw in the ones that didn’t count? Era? Type? Skill, etc?
    Thrillho likes this.
  11. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Ok - I posted the "down and dirty" list of 721 recipes that will carry you to max baking on the tab marked "Quick Baking List". For now, they are alphabetized with no trivials but I will fix that going forward.
    If you, like me, are a "completionist" you can still find all baking recipes on the "Master List"
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I also added a "comparison baking" tab where you can paste in YOUR /outputfile baking after patch, and it will generate a list that you need to do, then you can check those off to the right.

Hope this is helpful.
    Caell and Nennius like this.
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

If I can get some feedback from folks about these changes, will do the same on the rest!
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Very cool. Thank you!
  15. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Not sure why it confusing, seems consistent with what we knew from before.

When I started my (very casual, slow motion) push to get to 350, I made a little table in excel, distilling what I saw in this thread, and a couple others on the forums, noting how many combines were required for each skillup.

For Baking, I had noted a skillup every 14 combines. Now, there are 50 skillups to get from 300-350, so that would be 50 * 14 = 700 (to get to 350). 721 is close enough, that the real skillup requirement (14.42) would be hard to distinguish from the 14 which was mentioned.

Now, the master list did show 2637 recipes for baking, but the 14/skillup pretty much tipped you off that only ~700 were needed to level to 350.
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Yaay. Mainly I wanted to be sure it was obvious how I set up the tabs before I did the same with the other charts -- which I hope to get done before the patch hits. :)
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Doing all 9 skills, the rate of getting skillups seemed extremely even and predictable (varying by skill of course), so based on that I’d assume the vast majority of things from Adetia’s original lists would have counted.

Now, we’re learning that a lot of them didn’t count? If that’s the case I would have expected more randomness in the # of combines per skill ups based on the random nature of hitting a group of recipes that we thought counted but didn’t. Perhaps it only added a few more recipes per skillup in random places so it escaped notice to anyone that wasn’t keeping count, and I didn’t keep any logs or anything to cross check. Just seems odd to me because as you said it was *very* predictable...will have to compare the lists later.
  18. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yes, but Adetia's lists marked the ones that didn't count towards skilling up (i.e. didn't get entered in the container recipe list), so I just assumed people weren't doing those recipes. If you were just doing the ones which do count, then you would see the skillups at the anticipated times.
  19. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Fishing chart updated. Turns out there are 2 recipes that don't count, marked those off, added in 2 other RoS recipes that I missed on the first pass (that do count). Not going to do a separate tab for fishing since its such a small list of recipes and I'm considering all recipes verified. Have fun!
  20. Drewie Augur

I also made a quick web form where you upload your output file and it displays a list of missing recipes, based on my own output files. I have 350 in all 9 TS, but still a few recipes might be missing. Also, my alchemy, poison and tinkering files are empty. Feel free to PM me your lists if you have 350 on any TS so that I can compare and complete them.

The web form is currently hosted at https://eqrecipes.000webhostapp.com (free web hosting) but I'd be glad if someone wants to host it (and maybe improve it) on a more permanent address, it uses only 1 PHP file and 1 SQL table.
    Felicite and Brohg like this.