Tradeskill Familiar!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gentsia, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Gentsia Apprentice

So maybe someone has suggested this before but what about a tradeskill familiar? When you have it up it gives even more chance to succeed? or to salvage? Plus, it should look cool and different )
    Nennius, Deux, Angahran and 2 others like this.
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

It needs to be a gnome that sings "I've been working on the railroad"
    Shindius, Nennius and Nolrog like this.
  3. Iven the Lunatic

We could also bake or tinker our own familars. The cookie bro is already there on the special PoK vendors but no receipe for it. We want more, more, more ! ;)
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Time for the Gingerbread man to really earn his keep.
    Shindius and Grove like this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

drunken dwarf that curses, burps and throws up alot then tells you what it was like when he was younger
    Shindius and Nennius like this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Would be fun if the familiar had a 32 slot tradeskill bag that you could put tools in, and if they are up when you open a recipe they will "hand you the tools" and autofill it. That way you could chuck in all your sewing needles, glass eye, planning tool etc.

Totally superfluous though.
    Shindius, Vumad and CatsPaws like this.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

If they do, I'll sue. I have not given permission to have my likeness used in this fashion.

BURP!
    Shindius likes this.
  8. kenmei Augur

i did not give you permission to use my likeness.

woups, similar minds.
  9. Hegsheoshed Augur

The Telchin in the Forest of Forever by Thomas Burnett Swann were an ant species that did jewel craft. Maybe specific familiars for specific trade skills. Imps for spell research. Personal demon assistant.
    Nennius likes this.