Tradeskill Depot Screenshots?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deux, Oct 22, 2022.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Are there Tradeskill Depot screenshots anywhere? Would like to see some with item stacks before I pull the trigger on this xpac. This is the main feature that interests me thanks!
  2. Aanuvane Augur

It looks exactly Dragon's Hoard. So far I have stacked one item to >44,000. So far it still is only accepting stackable items that can be used in tradeskills.

Sorry - even with imgur I can't figure out how to post screenshots. Edit: YaY search and catspaws explanation - now if I can only remember for the next time.

[IMG]
  3. Aanuvane Augur

here's another shot using the Jewelcraft table and "pulling" ingredients from the personal depot

[IMG]
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

44k enchanted honed spiritual luclinite?

Is there a new mass enchant since the enc enchant you can do like 15 a minute? thats like 53+ hrs of mass enchanting im curious.
  5. Brickhaus Augur

Or Beta vendor has them pre-made on it…
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

does the ts depot take stuff like etching tool's that isnt stackable? i always lose that darn thing wish is was stackable and non lore.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I think like 10 people have said (in this and the other thread), only stackable items.
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Aanuvane Augur

Not at this time.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

And the ts depot is expandable to what? I ask because the depot will be making stuff to 350 alot easier with all the spots its has.
  10. Iven Antonius Bayle

1. Is the depot only accessible from a bank or from everywhere when the PC does carry a tradeskill container ?
    2. Would the depot be accessible without a tradeskill container and banks ?
    3. Can full bags be placed into it ?
    It seems to be unstructured which would be bad because the players do sort their stuff by tradeskill categories (pottery, jewelcrafting,..). Without any structure it would be a total mess.
  11. Soulbanshee Augur

It will only work for learned recipes.

1. Only from bank, like Dragon's Hoard with the addendum that learned recipes will take from Depot within the container UI.
    2. No.
    3. No, only stackable TS flagged items.
    Iven and Andarriel like this.
  12. Aanuvane Augur

With my experimenting so far....

• There is a toggle for a Personal TS Depot and a Guild Tradeskill Depot in each TS container's UI
    • You can only deposit into the personal TS depot while at a bank
    • You can pick up a bag and click into the tradeskill depot in order to transfer all TS items from the bag into the the TS Depot (similar to the move items between bags feature)
    • You can drop items into the TS depot by stack individually
    • You can click a toggle in a TS Container UI in order to also pull items for known recipes from your TS Depot (or the Guild TS Depot)
    • At this time, even though there is a toggle in the find item window for Tradeskill Depot, it does not appear to include it in the search - whether it's open or not.
    • You can open and look through the entire TS Depot from a TS Container UI
    One thing I noticed and will be posting in the beta forums...I recall being able to open the TS Depot from a TS container UI AND withdraw a single item if I needed it for a recipe in experiment mode. This does not seem to be working right now.
    Iven, Nennius and Andarriel like this.
  13. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I'd rather have a Fellowship TS Depot than Guild. but Guilds probably have better protection against accidental deletion.
    Yinla and Rijacki like this.
  14. polpoll New Member

While this depot is completely awesome, how about also adding items you placed in other houses to the search/find item DB? I cant be the only person who has house only toons for extra storage and it would seem that since it marks in the house who placed it there most of the heavy lifting is done
  15. Cerryn Journeyman

I'm sure this has been answered in other threads I haven't seen.

Is Tradeskill Depo included in /outputfile inventory or similar?
    Is it searched with /finditem?

Or is it like the Dragon Bank thing which I've still never used for that and other reasons.
  16. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Dragon hoard is nice can put a extra lore item there.