Tradeskill Combines removed?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ravil, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Ravil Journeyman

used to be able to make Leatherfoot haversacks on phini. Tried one after the patch and it says you do not meet the requirements to combine. Is it bugged? removed? i see nothing in the patch notes about removing some recipes.
    Xanadas likes this.
  2. Semah Augur

Confirming this has been ninja-disabled on Ragefire.

I'm pretty annoyed about this, TBH. I barely had enough in bank to make a single combine, but I'd still have liked to hear about this in advance rather than be surprised by it when I woke up and checked the forums. I promised guildies I'd make them haversacks if they brought me materials, and now (I presume) they have to wait until November for this out-of-era combine.

It's bad enough to have so many months left until Luclin. Taking away things to work for in the meantime doesn't help.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  3. Ravil Journeyman

Well that is kind of frustrating. I don't see how removing a craftable item that has an almost identical counterpart that has been purchasable since classic is a high priority for DBG, and they feel like we don't need to know about it. Almost every patch they have failed to include changes made, like their player base is and will not notice them lol.
  4. Xanadas Augur

Wouldn't be the first time.

Not that it's much consolation, but you can buy tinkerer bags for ~5kpp.

Were harvestsacks much LESS to make, component-wise?
  5. Catashe Augur

All depends on how much you get your Blue Diamonds for but yea.. requires 3 plat threads that are what? 200pp each and 3 blue diamonds.. If you forage the tufts of dire wolf fur or even if you buy them since i doubt you'd be charged that much... if you paid 400pp for your BDs.. Your looking at a combine cost of 1800pp?

On a side note, I could have sworn I read somewhere either patch notes or a dev post that they were being disabled til Luclin when they originally came out
  6. Brumans Augur

On Phinny BDs are twice that cost. And that's if you can find them for sale.
  7. Semah Augur

I've been auctioning for them at 550+ for a month now. So far, I've been sold 2.
  8. Kiani Augur

It looks like they're going through a lot of tradeskill combines and adjusting the era they are available at, including spell research combines.
  9. Catashe Augur

You haven't been able to get them on Phinny cause everyone is in Velious and they are rare in Velious.. But once Luclin hits and everyone is grinding AAs they'll be in Velious and Kunark and they drop a lot more frequent in Kunark.. and even if the blue diamonds are sold for 700pp its still only 2700pp combine.. still half or almost half the cost of a tinkerer bag
  10. DoopsieDaisy New Member

Don't be upset that the ONLY RECIPE THAT USED BLUE DIAMOND TEMPERS FROM LUCLIN was finally disabled.