Trademaster component satchels?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by kalrie, Dec 6, 2017.

1. kalrie Apprentice

Is there a plan for when these will become available from the DBG store on the current progression servers?

Now that Phinny's just hit DoN, we've got its assorted cornucopia of level-dependent tradeskill components, but what's really giving me the shakes is the piles of patterns to go with them...
  2. Zapsos Augur

Don't you get these as part of the PoR trophy quests?
  3. kalrie Apprentice

I think you're referring to the [Tradeskill]'s Component Bags (24 slot) that followed the tradeskill trophies. This is a 40 slot bag in the daybreak store, similar to the big bags that are already purchasable in the store, but restricted to tradeskill components as those in-game quested bags are.
  4. Ltldogg Augur

I'm wondering the same thing. I would love for this bag to be on the TLPs; it makes life much easier when TS'ing.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Phinigel has the 40 slot tradeskill bags as of DoDH.
  6. Ltldogg Augur

That's good to know. I wish they would allow them on all TLP's at the start.
  7. Beggly Augur

Bag size is a common feature of early Everquest. You had to struggle along with the largest bags being 10 slot for ever so long. Personally, I would like to see a relaxing of the restriction on bag size myself, but for those who prefer the fully immersive EQ classic experience (such as it is) they would be highly unpopular.
  8. Ltldogg Augur

The bag size argument doesn't work since they already allow the purchase of the 40-slot 100% weight reduction bag on all TLPs. So allowing the same for TS items would be in-line plus for those of us who are actually heavy into crafting, the bag helps a ton.
  9. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

It would be nice to see these sooner then DoDH on TLP. However due to bag pricing I wouldn't expect them to launch earlier. More likely to get a 16-20 slot tradeskills bag at a higher price in classic.
  10. Zapsos Augur

If they where to make any changes to early bags they should make the Dragon bags a little bigger (maybe 14 or 16 slots)