Tradeable Items and Eviction

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rickate, May 17, 2018.

1. Rickate Augur

Find Item shows 4 items being in a house, went to the listed address and it was vacant and no items appeared in real estate, purchased the plot and no change. My best guess is that the items are in an eviction crate on whatever character owned the plot.

Is there any method to recover the items? Is there something else that leads to Find Items having incomplete information on item locations?
  2. Allayna Augur

#evictionbuttonsmatter

The toon who owned the house should have received an in game email regarding the expiring escrow.
  3. Aurastrider Augur

The items should either be in a crate on the toon that owned them or in parcels. If you have a lot of items in a house this can be a real pain because it will fill your parcel limit well above max and if you don't get it under minimum before you log you will lose your items. Its best to keep your main as co owner of all your plots and when you get the notification that escrow has expired go pay it asap.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  4. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

It would be nice if the owner of an item got an email about things packed into someone's eviction crate.

Had an alt with a house with overflow junk. Want the junk, but can't access that account any longer.

Evictions suck.

That's why #noevictionbutton4u
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Is this on test server? Cause I had the same issue on test and apparently its a bug.

Other than that if your on live servers I am not sure how you saw items thru "find item" on a plot you did not already own. Find item does not show us our items on plots we do not own. Or on a different character than the one that owns the items. We cannot see items on vacant plots. So we really only see 3 plots of items since that is all each character can own. And we cannot see other characters items using the "find item" key so it had to have been on that character.

Did I confuse you? I did me lol. :D
  6. Allayna Augur

Why can’t you access the account anymore? Not yours? Or was it banned?
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I went through the password reset, which just puts you in a loop even when you successfully remember the old password and create a new one.

I no longer own that domain name, so I no longer have that email.

My understanding is CS no longer changes email on accounts, so I just let it go.

Why, were you going to give me a Trophy of Talendor that I lost?

I don't get banned. Never have. I don't play on others accounts ever either. Why, is that something cool GLs do?
  8. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

To me, it sounds like if you properly managed your houseing this wouldn’t have been an issue... Do you require assistance on how to set up accounts in the guild neighborhood? If so I know a person.
  9. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

You poor thing, your memory seems to be going.

I have never owned a guild neighborhood.

I just have so much junk I needed to create alt accounts for houses to hold it all. It's not my core important stuff. I wasn't complaining.

Just pointing out one more, of the many, ways in which being evicted sucks.

You know, like the OP was talking about.

Because: still...#noevictbutton4u
  10. Lianeb Augur

My money is on you went to the wrong but close in name neighborhood
  11. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

^^ seems correct.

Sqatter! Back over the wall!
  12. Rickate Augur

The problem is just misleading information in Find Item

Listed location: Country Fields, 107 Betwixt Avenue, Three Room House
    Actual location: In a house in inventory that must have last been placed at that location
    MasterMagnus likes this.