Tower of Rot Pre-Launch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Riou, May 13, 2014.

1. Riou EQResource

Tower of Rot Pre-Launch event guides are up on our site in our Special Section: http://special.eqresource.com/towerofrot.php

Yes, they are easy and 'generic' :p

Phase 2 quest doesn't begin until next week, May 21st, no word on when it ends.

Yes, this is the same time that the zone itself is going live :p

The reward for doing this is the Suffix: Defender of Qeynos
    Saave, Feradach and Syrup like this.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

A achievement with 0 pts whats the point of making it a achievement and not just a regular reward? :cool:
  3. Jadenpain Scholar

BTW: You only have to tag the mob before it dies to get credit for the kills.
  4. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

I dont know what server some of you are on but on Bert, they are not easy, even LB bandits to me at 100 on Bertox server are one rounding my tank merc at 10% health and taking ten minutes to get down with max dps, they need some serious nerving on these mobs.
  5. Kongfoo Elder

I haven't even seen a LB con mob yet for these tasks. I've seen DB - Red, and my tank merc is tanking all of these mobs just fine. I'm on Erollisi server if that matters.
  6. Syrup Augur

You guys at eqresource do a great job.

Thanks for putting together such an amazing site.
    Riou and Feradach like this.
  7. Feradach Augur

All the critters I've come across both on Test and my live server ranged from dark blue to yellow cons, and were only slightly tougher than typical CotF trash.
  8. Versifier Elder

Are the mobs for this event meant to be KOS to certain players and not others?
    My Rogue(Wood Elf, Karana) and Mage(Dark Elf, Agnostic) are indifferent.
    My Shaman(Barbarian, Tribunal) is KOS.
    At this point I'm assuming this is caused by worshiping The Tribunal? Certainly makes traveling through the related zones annoying!
  9. Roshen Brand Manager

Phase 2 will start Saturday, May 17. All of these quests and all of the special NPCs for this event will be available until July 7, 2014.

The Tower of Rot zone will open Wednesday, May 21, 2014.

Feel free to use any of this information to update your resource :)
  10. Riou EQResource

Ahh cool thanks, I mentioned that to Prathun on Beta that it was weird that the final phase of Pre-Launch and Tower of Rot opened the same exact day, he only mentioned looking into it. Nice to see its separated a bit more! :)