Tower of Rot - Narius' Plan quest caused mega train

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Khrizen, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Khrizen New Member

Running this quest seems to cause every mob in the zone hostile and friendly to run up and down the middle ramp after completing the 3 grappling hook updates. Maybe happened sooner, but as soon as the update for "Get onto the ledges overlooking the second floor basement and wait for Scions" happened, I noticed the zone start to get a little choppy from reduced frame rate. Went back to the ramp and basically hit 0 fps, tried killing some of the stuff and just video locked till they killed me.

This happened yesterday (Feb 20th, 2020) on Vox server, and is still going on currently if you wish to see the train fest while it's going.
    Raccoo, Moege, Zaray and 1 other person like this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This happened on another server a while back and I think it was Ngreth who reset the zone, but no one had any idea how the zone got in that state.
  3. Jennre Band Leader

This happened on Xegony last night. The column of death is still running, 12 hours later.

I spent several hours trying to bust this train, and sadly, even when the mobs repop, they run straight to the center ramps and join the chase.
  4. Jennre Band Leader

The agony column has ended!

Thank you GM Swarmofbees.
  5. Zaray Augur

Can confirm this issue, running that quest today, its like every mob in the zone is getting their exercise in on the stairs - merchants, quest mobs, everyone. On Xegony.
  6. Sevenless New Member

Agreed. Does not seem to have been fixed in Xegony. Presume this quest cannot be completed until it is patched.
  7. Pip Developer

Looking into this now. I apologize for the delay in response.
  8. SirNaves New Member

If it helps any we ran this a bunch of times on Miragul since COTF launched (about 6 months ago) with no issues. Actually we had a group just run the partisan line not too long ago
  9. Ryino Elder

This is happening on Cazic right now, major zone lag and quest mobs running all over the place as well.

Serl fixed it =)