ToV

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Raidein, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Raidein New Member

Temple of Veeshan needs to be three separate requestable instances. The three instances need their own loot lockout as well as boss lockouts.

For example your guild raids on Monday ToV west. Raid leader spawns the instance and the only mobs that have spawned are west of the door. On Tuesday when they do TOV North the only mobs that spawn are North of the door.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Disagree.
    Nolrog likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

FTFY

And no, what you "need" is less slacking in my opinion.

We already have all the AoC we are going to get anyway and you are going to have to come up with an actual strongly-reasoned argument for why another is needed.
    You have given exactly zero argument, reason or justification for this request, so that's why this is just a mere "I want it this way just because I said so" and requests like this rarely gain any support.
  4. Raidein New Member

Thanks for the bumps.

Mission Statement:
    I would like to enjoy the entire content of Temple of Veeshan.

Personal Involved:
    Average Gamer in average raiding guild.

Barriers to overcome:
    A zone that is in my opinion 2 or 3 times too big to be completed in one instance lockout. A loot lock system that erases East and West main draws to that wing after the first instance lockout.

Possible Solutions:
    Make the one AoC standing outside of ToV offer 3 options. You may either spawn a North, East, or West instance with only those mobs spawning at that time.

Outcome:
    The average Guild would have the option to clear ToV and earn no more than one ToV zones worth of loot per week. This would also allow a guilds full 72 raid force to do North ToV as most due. On an off day people that need a few more pieces would be able to go into East or West and earn some loot.
  5. AraduneWizard Journeyman

Prathun left. We aren't getting any more AoC's or big changes to TLP's.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Your average guild is in for a world of hurt if you ever get enough VT keys.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Good effort on the second post to make your request easier to read, still lacking any compelling arguments however.
  8. Iyacc Augur

Originally, for several reasons, it took much longer to progress through the content.

Average guilds would farm HoT or West Wing or Kael (or a mix)for a while until they had enough coverage in armor. They were also farming Kael/Thurg/Skyshrine or a mix of all three. Once they had enough coverage of armor and weapons/haste/etc to survive, they would then start working on NToV - so long as the above average guilds on the server allowed them too.

The above average guilds would either fight amongst themselves or work out a rotation and would work together to block the average guilds from even seeing the inside of NToV - or any other subsequent end expac. zone.

With the TLPs and eventual invention of AoC - it became possible for every guild to see all of the content at their own pace - except of course ST which still gets people bent out of shape.

Basically what I'm saying is you're seeing a lot more of the content now than you ever would have before, most likely. It may not be ideal for everyone but it's true.