ToV rogue poison

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Brigand311, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Brigand311 New Member

It kinda looks like there is no upgrade to draconic poison? or have I just missed the new component that is the 'upgrade' to animal venom / lacertilia venom?
  2. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Agree. Also, the recipe for Hero IV is broken.
  3. Dewey Augur

The dev said he wasn't going to make those again. So no draconic or hero poison this expansion.

He remade the Tallon and Vallon. Guess I'll try those, but I thought our alliance replaced those. We shall see how it works.
  4. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Our 3 expansion old poison is still best in slot so to speak. I consider it a bug that non rogues get a poison upgrade and we don’t. Not even the leg clicky. We have to make the new poisons
  5. Myca775 Journeyman

Yep and apparently no Myrmidon's Sloth XX either, so why bother adding Velium Laced Oleander?

also the Velium Laced ROGUE only materials can be obtained through foraging but we rogues only get 100 max forage skill? awesome thanks, i didn't know about the Draconic/Hero being "broken" also but sounds like they just didn't want to bother adding them.

Is it me or with each expansion we are now getting less and less? soon an expansion will have the following:
    "1 New zone (revamped an old one)
    2 AA upgrades
    No new recipes we removed TS
    That will be $35 please"
  6. Poyzen Frawg Augur

They still suck.

In a group I stood there and watched the TANK do 1.5 MILLION DPS while my 600K went in the corner and cried. And we cant have a poison upgrade?
  7. Myca775 Journeyman

I agree, ridiculous
  8. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Thank you for the poison fixes in test patch!
  9. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Did some parsing and the new Tallon/Vallon poisons seem to do slightly more DPS than Draconics, even when solo. However the reduced procrate means the burst damage is much lower.

Removing the procrate reduction on Vallon/Tallon would go a long way toward making these less unpleasant to use.
  10. Myca775 Journeyman

Would love the procrate of Vallon/Tallon to be like Draconic or pants poison
  11. Dewey Augur

One a standard easy to parse burn mob. 4 of us rogues tried vallon/tallon. The poisons are worthless as stated above. Do not use them under ANY circumstance.
  12. Ghoast New Member

Anyone have a full list of the Hero's Toxin Poison IV recipe?
    Every variation I can come up with fails.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  13. Syylke_EMarr Augur

As far as I'm aware, this poison was never added. Not sure why.
  14. Zynrael Lorekeeper

Why is Velium Laced Muscimol so hard to come by?

Muscimol used to always be a drop. Now, unless I am mistaken, is foraged only. It is also a rare forage at that.

Am I missing the secret mobs? Or can we get the forage rate increased a bit please?

Thanks in advance.
  15. Bahdah Augur

At the moment you're better off with pants for raid/grp imo.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  16. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I make the new ones for raiding - from the green drops. Still just Bite, but hey. I've got the drops, may as well. For grouping, I still use the ones from RoS - the vendor bought ones, cause I can NEVER remember to click my damn pants. I'm lucky I remember to WEAR my damn pants.