TOV Raid drop Luck augs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kurage_of_Luclin, Apr 24, 2020.

1. smash Augur

This is correct
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  2. smash Augur

This is wrong
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Duder like this.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

So you have to go around the normal lockout mechanics to get this to happen. The fact is that doing the raids get the loot lockout unless the person who gets the DZ already has them and you can't tell me that was how it is intended to work.
  4. Raccoo Augur

That is their fix to keep people from double dipping for augs. It isn't the best way, they could unflag the actual raid npcs from being eligible for the loot lockout and aug/ore drop, and it would make it better. They could also just make the base pop aug/ore droppers not spawn if someone has the loot lockout, which would be a nice QOL addition, not to mention, probably reduce some of the DZ lag?
  5. Dhurgan Augur

I think we can all agree that bumping up the charm aug drop rate would be appreciated whether you do it with a group or raid.
    Metanis and Kurage_of_Luclin like this.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

The drop rate for the charm aug still needs to be bumped up higher. I can field my own group to do raid trash but getting 10 drops to max this out is ridiculous. I suspect there are many raiders who still do not have a single one. I've cleared EW and GD many times and it's typical to see only 1 or 2 luck augs drop per complete clearing. Meanwhile I've made every ore drop auggie multiple times so I can swap them out if I feel like it on my secondary characters.

When you take into consideration the Luck you forego by keeping the TBL chase items it's really important to be able to max out the charm aug if you want to approach 120 Luck.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. svann Augur

has anyone suggested putting them on the raid vendor yet?
    500 a pop sounds right
    Yinla and Sokki like this.
  8. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

That would be awesome!! Since they don't have the Armor Ornaments on the vendor this time around, I need something to spend coins on. More bags for unused alts is kind of pointless lol
    Yinla likes this.