[ToV BETA] Videos

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zaknaffein, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Zaknaffein Augur

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I bring to you for your viewing pleasure over this holiday break a look at some of the raids for the upcoming expansion Torment of Velious, which will GO LIVE on December 18th! You can pre-order HERE.

A very brief introduction of myself:
    I am a lvl 115 Dark Elf Warrior that currently resides on the Cazic-Thule server raiding in the guild Return of the Exiled. (If you are a Wizard and looking for some exciting challenges and new adventure, join me and the rest of us battle through the new expansion together! Apply now!)

I have been playing Everquest since 2001 and quickly became addicted like the rest of us and have been enjoying this game every year since.

Some of you may know me, or have grouped and raided with me as I have been in a few guilds over the years. My first high end raiding guild I joined was Dark Horizon on the Zebuxoruk server and spent a majority of my time there. When Dark Horizon folded during the Underfoot expansion I joined Triality for a year. When the TLP server Fippy Darkpaw opened up I tried out that server and stuck with it for two years, initially playing my bard Sanolan with the guild Twisted Legion. Once some of them found out that I was Zaknaffein the warrior and I took my warrior to some raids when we were low on tanks, they quickly "encouraged" me to main change to my warrior :)

After two years on Fippy, I came back to Live and transferred to my current server with a friend and played catch up with my three characters that I play; my Druid Pikell, my Bard Sanolan, and my Warrior Zaknaffein. I raided with the open raid team Freelance for a while before joining RotE where I currently reside!

So far in this years Beta, RotE has been raiding once or twice a week on the new raids, testing and learning them. We have had two nights with a Developer to test raids with them as well. I have not made 100% of our beta raids, but near enough to have seen each raid so far.

Here they are!

Tier 1:
    Restless Assault:
    Griklor The Restless:
    Servant Of The Sleeper:
    Tier 2:
    Heart Of Frozen Shadow:
    Till Death Do Us Part:
    Tserrina Syl'Tor:
    Tier 3:
    Seeking The Sorcerer:
    Derakor:
    • ???
    The Two Full Dev Raids:
    • ABSOR SMASH
    • Pratpratprat - I was afk for the majority of this night and died early on so you get to view PoK and listen to TS and read chats for most of this video
    If you enjoy these videos you can watch me stream live on most Sundays and Mondays when we raid. You can show your love as well by Subscribing to my Channel! If you have an Amazon Prime account you get a free sub you can use as well with as a Twitch prime user which is Free with Amazon Prime.
    You'll want to link your Amazon prime to your Twitch account: How to do this
    Next you'll want to then use your monthly free subscription:How to do This
    Thanks again and Enjoy!
  2. Tucoh Augur

Looking good, zak! Thanks for posting these videos.
    ezoz likes this.
  3. ezoz New Member

Really want to get a sound bit of mead going "dont die" and gina it for when I go low hp into berserk lol. Awsome stuff zak!!!
  4. Ashian Augur

Thanks for sharing these Zak. After watching the T1 raid videos, I fully appreciate why people have been saying these raids take a long time. In my opinion, the boss mobs have WAY too many HP for tier 1. While I really like the look of the raid, if it takes RoTE an hour to do Restless Assault, it will be a three hour event for us mid-tier and low-tier raiding guilds.