Tour de WEQ 2022

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Braxan, Mar 7, 2022.

1. The real Sandaormo Augur

......and Drama ..... GO!
    Ozon likes this.
  2. Cadira Augur

Show us on the doll where Ms leadership touched you.

Posting all of this from an alt account and not your main is kind of embarrassing.
    Annastasya, Emilari, Meckwell and 4 others like this.
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

4. Elkar Headhunter Elder

Let's look at those facts.

Which is it? Are we worried about ranking or not?

So many contradictions. Did you leave due to a certain person or not? If you are truthful about this part then you can't be truthful about being more vocal in the vote. If you were truthful about having a say in the vote then you did not leave due to the person you speak of.

I have a sneaky suspicion they aren't quiet on the forums. They are just in different guilds and have top secret identities. I can only imagine how tough it is when you can't put your face or name to your own words.

Just to clarify to any future potential applicant since you are clearly targeting that audience. Do not get it twisted. This person is being very deceitful and I would hate for you to waste your time thinking this is a safe haven for cheaters or people who love drama. It isn't. I have kicked more people from this guild in my first year than the "old regime" did in their entire reign. Including some I considered friends.

Only two have inquired and both were turned away due to this type of drama they carried with them. One when he left and the other when I kicked him.

I would like to congratulate all of the top guilds in this past expansions race and I do look forward to competing against all of the talented guilds out there again next year. I do apologize this thread was derailed by the bitter secret agent man.
    Lukke, Lianeb, Ozon and 1 other person like this.
  5. The real Sandaormo Augur

Alot to be said for all the guilds in the top 10 and even deeper on the list. Lag that day I know was hit or miss, TR almost wiped on Oubliette due to overlapping auras in the first part of that event but pulled it out. I know at least 2 other guilds in that top 7 would say they had terrible trouble with it.