Fixed Internally Totality of War.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nukester, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay. Finally got what was wrong here. I do do a check for task completion and don't let you repeat the audience if you completed the task.

ALSO, If you "help" someone too early, you also might have issues completing the two previous elements because you make anointed velium, which won't match those task elements.

I'll think about what I want to do as a workaround. It may be something I don't like, but is the simplest.
  2. Jondalar Augur

I don't think the anointed velium is a problem. The person who helped me earlier and who could not later request the task had no problem making his bar then doing the mission(with others requesting) and handing it in and completing the task and upgrading his earring.
  3. Kuaamil Elder

If it helps any, my box warrior was in my mission when I completed. I have made the bar on the warrior, but it was not anointed. I believe Nukesterx was the same - bar was not anointed, but still unable to complete task after helping me.
  4. Duder Augur

It was that he could not request the mission to go and get the bar anointed. We found someone who was at the step who had not previously participated in the mission that was able to request it and we all did it together to finish that quest for Zurril(mission requester), Nukesterx, and Kimgimu's earrings.

The same situation was true of my shaman. I had previously participated in the task on my shaman but not on my beastlord and monk. When it came time that all 3 were ready to go have their bars anointed my monk requested the mission and all 3 were able to have their bars anointed and finish the quest and make their earrings.
    Nukester likes this.
  5. Kontra Augur

Cool, same as Duder. I was able to hitch a ride with a guildie and get my bar anointed and all required updates and finish my earring. Mind you I did fail the final earring combine and lost my anointed bar and had to redo all the combines, but when it came time to do the final JC sub-combine for the purified velium-platinum bar, the success gave me an anointed bar! We had someone holding the instance open just in case, but it proved to be unnecessary. This is most likely what Ngreth was referring to when he said:
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

My change isn't live yet. That anointed from then on was always the plan. Once you make an audience , you will get anointed metal (Vraket even tells you this!)
    I did plan on fails loosing the metal. I didn't plan on people having the audience complete BEFORE they got to that step.
  7. beeroke New Member

Any idea when people stuck not being able to request to finish thier own earrings because they helped
    on somone elses and now locked out to request will be able to?
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

With the patch Wednesday.
    Edit... since 24 hour tue-wed?

When the server is back up for that long patch :)
    Duder likes this.