Fixed Internally Torment of Velious Charm items are not updating their stats appropriately."

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Uuvin, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Kanadas New Member

All the Charms, Scaling to something is broken.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I came up with a better testing methodology this time which should make this the last time there are MAJOR errors in these scripts.
    Thunderkiks and Kanadas like this.
  5. Kanadas New Member

Just Tested Now, I have Frozen Bat eye Charm, supposed to scale up as you complete quests and missions in Torment of Velious Expansion, I have completed everything up to but not including tower of frozen shadows, If I right click on it I can see the stats it is supposed to give, but as soon as it is equipped, It gives Nothing. I tried Logging out, rebooting the computer, zoning a couple times, in and out of zones in the new expansion to see if that would help. But still dont work, So my conclusion " on this specific item " is. It is still broken. Hope it will be fixed soon.

6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It still needs a patch (a hotfix won't fix this). That's why it's sitting on "Fixed Internally"
    Kanadas likes this.
  7. Kanadas New Member

Thx. for the reply Adam. Be well.
  8. Gutterhand New Member

This charm reads 'Gains power when wearing class specific armor from TOV' , also level requirement of 115. I currently meet all requirements and this Charm is giving not even half the full stats it says it should. I know they fixed some of the older charms from TBL and ROS last patch. Was this missed? Am I missing something. I am in snowbound T1 TOV ranger set and 115.26. Thoughts?

Gutterhand
    115 Ranger of Povar
  9. Gutterhand New Member

Velium Infused Charm of Security is broken. Does not give proper stats when the requirements listed are met. Please fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Still wearing GMM charm atm. Would like new charm to work TOV player made.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer