Top 3 Most Requested TLP Server Types

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Alarizod, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Zansobar Augur

There are currently 929 players logged into the P99 Green server (newly launched Clasic PvE server), 490 the P99 Blue server (original Classic PvE server) and 22 players on the P99 Red server (PvP server). By my count that is 1.5% of the total populations choosing to play on a Everquest PvP server. I suspect there is similar non-existent demand for a TLP PvP server.
  2. Maneuvre Augur

Add the Rise of Zek server population and you have more than half of any of the other TLP populations sans Mangler.
  3. Fraggly Augur

Is there somewhere to see the Rise of Zek population that filters out characters below.... hell lets just say level 2? Their search function doesn't seem to include this option at all.

https://riseofzek.com/roz1/charbrowser.php

Half of any server but Mangler = half of a half dead server? I'd probably at least poke around for a month on a team based server, but there is no way i would expect an official server to have anywhere near any of the following: anti-cheat, custom zone adjustments, pvp level gaps, enforced box limit, ANTI TRAINING(?) code, and anti cheese code.

If they didn't police this server and it became any sort of popular the warpers/BOTs would just be here. Can you imagine how triggering that would be?
  4. Dulu Augur

I would never play on a Roleplay server.

But I would never voice my opinion against one, for those who want it.

Why do so many non-pvp players feel the need to speak out against a SINGLE pvp server?

Many of us just want 1 quality TLP PvP. Give us a chance to prove how popular it could be.
    Brawl, Maneuvre and PVPme like this.
  5. code-zero Augur

I'm not seeing anyone saying that they oppose a PvP server. Maybe I missed it. What people are doing is pointing out that the devs have given conditions where they might consider one and disputing the numbers being thrown around.

Heck, if enough PvP'ers would actually start playing on Zek even one night a week I'd be tempted to start playing there some but either you're afraid to play there or you're really not that interested
    Fraggly likes this.
  6. Fraggly Augur

Personally was hoping for a PvP, Truebox with a Standard, AoC, 2-3 month server, maybe Kunark start. We both get what we want, the Manglers don't feel immediately threatened, then see how things play out. If the PVP'ers are going to try to block a standard from ever happening, even though they would never want play on it, then there is no reason not to also voice out against PvP despite the fact i wouldn't try it for over a month.

Otherwise it's just how it is. The truebox classic-luclin players will never relent, year after year, from preventing any other server type while also dismissing a seasonal server to satisfy their never ending desire for that era. They don't want a "finite server" yet the vast majority will completely abandon their current one. More than a few have already stated they have Krono'd out of Mangler and are just waiting for the next one. :confused: Logic is hard to come by.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. skattabrainz Augur

I would like an "as Brad intended" server starting in Velious. If I recall Kunark and Velious were originally intended to be part of the base game.

Would be a perfect memorial as well.
  8. MMOer Augur

Overall I would just like a semi slow paced unlock server that starts on KUNARK isntead of classic again.

I want to pug it up in Kunark. Maybe with a little bit of extra time until the first unlock. Like 4-5 months since we already get kuanrk and then 3 mo each after.

This idea is nice
    Agnarr Seasonal server. Would like an Agnarr 2.0 server that will later merge into the Agnarr 1.0 server after so long.
    Truebox is a must... people already army box with truebox. To unleash a full on multibox server id run so far so fast.
  9. Maneuvre Augur

[IMG]
    Dulu likes this.