Too fast on suspension on multi pc's - any one else get this

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ilshade, May 29, 2021.

1. FrodeEQ Journeyman

I never watch all channels, I see myself easily missing something in /say.
    Then again I do not box, so I guess not an issue for me, I hope.
  2. Gnothappening Augur

Doesn't matter. All it takes is someone to get upset that you have a camp they want and they will report your group. Then when the GM shows up invisible in the middle of a fight with 6 mobs in camp and charm breaking, you better not miss the /say.
    Stymie, Corwyhn Lionheart and Dythan like this.
  3. Nykara2 Elder

I'd rather take the suspension, quit and stop giving daybreak money for our subs, then wipe an entire group because they can't wait for a couple of minutes to tend to their paying customers. The problem becomes theirs then when they loose out on $$ for being impatient with their customers.
  4. Gnothappening Augur

I get what you are saying but I was just pointing out that the guy wasn't safe just because he plays a single toon. Getting banned depends a lot on getting reported. Getting reported depends a lot on someone wanting your camp. Sadly this was the precedent they set on Karendune. I hope it eventually goes away, but I won't hold my breath.
  5. Moforyguy Elder

Ya know it's a lot easier to tell if someone is botting without even using tells or /say by watching the 8 to 15 boxers that you know damn well don't have 15 freaking computers. They instead go after the true 3 boxers cuz its less money loss for them and they're technically doing their "job".
    Stymie likes this.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Imagine watching all chat cannels when you are 5 times busier.
    Nykara2 likes this.