Info Needed ToL collection: No reward granted

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by danzignuk, Dec 8, 2021.

1. danzignuk New Member

I completed gathering the collection items for Ka Vethan Path of Shadow, Protected by Blood, but was not given a choice of experience or AA's, in fact, no reward was given at all. No window popped up, nor was there a change in my xp bar or my saved AA's.
  2. Meeko Developer(Code)

This collection reward grants both regular experience and AAs, so there's no pop up box to choose a reward.

I claimed it and was properly rewarded. Has anyone else had an issue with this collection not giving a reward?
    Velisaris_MS and Fenthen like this.
  3. FrozenWater Augur

I did not get the popup when completing a collection which threw me a bit, but since I know the popup doesn't appear if there is no reward choice I didn't stress about it and just made a mental note to check if the rewards were applied the next time I finished a collection (which I haven't got around to yet).

Tbh, it may be a good idea to always pop the dialog up, even if there is no choice of reward. Not everyone is going to remember or know what a reward was, and people like to know these things. It's just a confidence thing. Alternatively, dump the reward info into the chat window.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

You'll still see the standard message of being granted a reward in chat as it is.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Confirmed, no pop-up box, but also no selections for the reward. You get the exp+AAs as intended.