Token of Reclamation

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Jezzie, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Jezzie Augur

Hoping I'm not the only one to do this :oops:
    I summoned a bag of armor for my pet, the pet won't accept the armor so I went to destroy the summoned bag.
    I destroyed the wrong bag! :D
    I can reclaim the bag, don't really need it though but I can't remember what was in it.
    Do the destroyed items that were in the bag show up on the recover screen to be reclaimed individually or are the items still inside the bag, and I won't know what was in the bag till I reclaim it?
  2. Apathy Elder

I don't think the tokens work that way; sure hope I'm wrong. I've only ever used the tokens for old lore/ items I purposely destroyed to have more than one available.
  3. Jezzie Augur

I've only used them once before when I destroyed a weapon that had a LoN illusion/augment in it. The LoN item was still in the weapon when I reclaimed it, They weren't considered 2 different items that had to be reclaimed.
    That's why I wondering if the items are still in the bag and I can't see them on the recover list
  4. Agrippa Augur

How do these work exactly? I accidently sold my druid's platinum armbands to a merchant tonight. I don't remember which, though, and they're not showing on any that I've checked. Can I recover them using the Tokens? If so, how do I see more than the fifteen items that I destroyed months ago?
  5. Sebbina Augur

You sell an item to an NPC, if it shows on the NPC list of items for sale you can repurchase it. Items destroyed in a bag or singly can be regained one at a time using Token of Reclamation- augs are part of an item destroyed.
  6. beryon Augur

The tokens only work for destroyed items. You can use Gamparse to search your log file (assuming your log is on) to find the specific merchant. Even if you get the merchant right, though, it won't show up if the merchant already has the max displayable items for sale, and of course there's the possibility someone else might've bought them.
  7. Kiillz Augur

as folks stated....you would only get the bag back not all thats inside. For the contents and such you are going to have to petition....been there done that.
  8. Agrippa Augur

Thanks for the replies. I don't expect to get the item back, but I have two more questions: Does vendor fishing still work? I mean vendors have a limit on the items they sell. If I buy out an item or two, will another one or two appear in their place? I heard this was nerfed, but haven't tested it in years. Secondly, only fifteen items show that I can reclaim with the Tokens. I know that I've destroyed more items than this and more recently, too. Is it possible to show more than the oldest fifteen? I say oldest as the fifteen items showing start with items that the character had upon creation and destroyed before he was 10th level.
  9. Sebbina Augur

Vendor diving no longer exists, buying out some cheap items does not make visible previously unseen ones, ended long ago.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  10. Nickatropolis Augur

BUMP! I accidentally sold a mudman enforcer to a vendor. Bought a token of reclamation, and its not in my recovery list. I have already petitioned, anyone have any ideas how I can recover my accidentally sold item?
  11. beryon Augur

Reacquire the item through gameplay.