Fixed Internally ToFS raid #2 'Til Death Do Us Part' achieve Bad Blood

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Szilent, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Szilent Augur

The event cleanup script, that depops all surviving monsters once the event is defeated by killing either Daman or Nosja, counts as killing them. Which fails the Bad Blood achievement.

In this video https://www.twitch.tv/videos/560518703 at 1:28:01, hopefully visible through the clutter, Daman is killed in the blood pool - the raid receives its reward, and the achievement is simultaneously "failed". That the achievement was still intact to that point is evidence that we'd handled our business appropriately, killing all the monsters we killed in the blood as the achievement asks.

I'm pretty confident we can work around this fault in coming weeks, but it's a highly suspect fail mode that may be *quite* the whammy for less capable raid forces.
    Xeladom, Lisard, Axxius and 6 others like this.
  2. Ratalthor Developer

Hi Szilent, are you able to re-share the video of the issue? We are having difficulties reproducing.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

The edge of the pool when you first get in where you can stand up, counts as not in the water. If the boss isn't right in the center of the blood pool it would not be counted. You can check by floating in the center then seeing if your spell lands. Anyone standing on the edge in order to hit the boss is counting as not in the pool. I think my guild may have completed this since March, it's hard to nudge them into the right space.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Completed this earlier this month with no issues. Due to repeat it gain tonight for those still missing it.