Not A Bug tofs mobs see thru rogue sos

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by dirty mike, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Schadenfreude Augur

2. kizant Augur

Floor 6's hallways are perfect for everyone to use their awesome leap abilities.
    Thunderkiks and RPoo like this.
  3. Prathun Developer

May be unintended. We'll take a look at the see invis / see ivu / body types of NPCs in ToFS2 in the future. Thanks!
  4. Asdenyl Arsdenyl

Its not just TOFS. Myself (114) and another bard (115) have noted many times where you con a mob, says it doesn't see you then it attacks with double invis on...
  5. Cloud the Third Augur

You sure you aren't doing something that is breaking your invs? If you have a song running and click double invs and then the song sings it breaks. There are alot of ways you can break invs by mistake. I have never con a mob and it not see me but still aggro. Mobs also sometimes do aes that can break your invs as well.
  6. Asdenyl Arsdenyl

Quite sure, but I've only been playing a bard for 20 years...

We had it happen in Kael last night to three different toons. It was not my double-invis, it was other people. I did not get a message their invises had dropped, they confirmed they had both invis AAs in their buffs, but they still were seen somehow.

We have a theory. If someone else in the group casts a perfected invis then I cast the bard AA invis, the result creates a stacking problem of some sort. The mobs appear to con indifferent but see the toon in question.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is every indication that this was intentional on this floor of Tower of Frozen Shadow.
  8. Brickhaus Augur

Is there a dev pool this week on who can close the oldest thread?
    minimind, Silvena and Fenthen like this.
  9. Betenoire Elder

Odd bc I was there last week, and they did not. Not complaining, just saying.
    The patch may have of course reset it to the intended state.