To the Tune of Sweet Caroline Partisan task Bugged.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Littletroll, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Littletroll Journeyman

Glimmar Remi does not respond/give task credit after hand in. (Firfall Pass 2nd Partisan).
  2. Allayna Augur

Try:

You don't need to be creative. Write whatever you think feels right
  3. Fidden Lorekeeper

Category: Quest [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Wed Dec 07 22:22:26 2022

Character: Level 120 Rogue (Main)
    Zone: Firefall Pass 4

Target NPC: Drifter Rinki
    Target Location: 1335.00, -807.00, 64.08, 71.00

Description: Drifter Rinki doesn't respond to the request to write some lyrics and swallows item, causing quest to be uncompletable. Repeated twice with same result.
  4. Littletroll Journeyman

I did at one point. I clicked the Highlighted text "creative" and it did not happen, I Shift-Up arrowed and I said you don't' need to be creative. Write whatever you think feels right. Twice and my tasks still did not update. So currently stuck.

5. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    I am at 7th step "Let Nikao Twinga add some lyrics".
    He's not responding to blue text [opinions] or "what opinions do you have".

Can't advance.

AB server.
  6. Zipe The Healer

nvm, I am , I was talking to Nikao Lingwa not Twinga...
  7. Riou EQResource

Mistaking the NPC names is probably gonna be the biggest issue with the task since the pairs of rat NPCs like drifter, nikaos and wakkadons and etc pretty much all have similar enough names :p
    Silvena likes this.
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Make sure you are talking to the right person - 9 times out of 8 that's the problem. :/ This quest is finishable.
  9. Zipe The Healer

The problem is that any of the npc is accepting the hand in items and giving you the blue text, that's what confused me; I gave son to Lingwwa, he accepted it and gave me the "opinions" blue text something that meant to come only from Twinga... I guess this isn't intended, unless they are making in on purpose to confuse drunkards like me even further.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

My favorite Neil Diamond song Sweet Caroline! well that and Love on the Rocks!
  11. Fidden Lorekeeper

Worked it out in the end, thanks - wrong rat is accepting item which doesn't help.