To the person buying the last Blue Diamond of a Merchant.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Siddar, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Siddar Augur

Stop being a Dork and making things harder for every one including you trying to merchant them.
  2. Cicelee Augur

3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

LOL, first world problem.
    Ishtass, Reht and Miss_Jackie like this.
  4. Critts Augur

Must resell for 1500 plat each.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

It used to be that NPC vendors would only show a certain amount of player sold items in their inventory (may still be that way). If you completely bought out a player sold item, that slot would fill up with one of the "hidden" items that was sold to the merchant. The next time someone sold an item that was just bought out, it would drop into the "hidden" inventory, if the merchant had a lot of stuff sold to it.

Buying out the last blue diamond on a well used merchant (like the ones in the guild lobby) means that the next person to sell a blue diamond to that merchant will basically be sending the BD to the void since it won't show up on the visible inventory. This means that people buying up blue diamonds to skill up on jewelcrafting will most likely not be able to buy blue diamonds off of that merchant until the server is reset and space is available again.

Like I said, that's how it used to be. I'm thinking it's still that way.
    Tatanka and Kutsuu like this.
  6. Randragon Augur

I'm sorry. I wasn't aware we couldn't buy items off the vendor anymore. My bad.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

You could try to put a /buyer up
    Xanadas likes this.
  8. Xanadas Augur

9. Xanadas Augur

no capitolism allowed?
  10. Bamboompow Augur

Every other mob kill in the game drops them. Did that recently change?