To-Do List: F2P to All Access (temporary).

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Mar 5, 2021.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

What is everyone's to-do list when taking a normally or longtime F2P account to All Access for a month?

The things that come off on the top of my head:
    • AA Autogrant
    • Train in critical AAs or QoL AAs (Persistent Illusion).
    • Item Passive AA Clicks (Ancient Flames)
    • Buy currency bags on Loyalty Merchant
    I used to think augmentations (inserting augs during All Access) would work when reverting to F2P.

Am I missing any features to take advantage of? Any feedback is appreciated.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Assuming a toon is 85+, take advantage of 2 more Overseer quest slots.

Assuming a toon is not 105, get to 105 so you get maximum use out of autogrant.

If you are missing spells, use the rank 2 clicks/turn-ins to save cash (will revert to rank 1 if you go back to FTP). At least on Xegony, a number of spell runes are under the individual rank 1 spell costs ... especially if you get two from a rune.

Move your anchor into your guild hall (if applicable) as FTP can only place anchors in non-guild plots/halls. It will get moved if you return to FTP but at least for the month (note if you gain Silver, won't have to move the anchor).

Assuming you are going to xp heavily during the month, don't forget to get a better merc if you use one.

...maybe play around on a TLP for change of pace?
    ZenMaster, Fanra and MasterMagnus like this.
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

500 free dbbucks and 10% discount in marketplace? ;)
    ZenMaster likes this.
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

The bags on the loyalty vendor are rather small(16 slots) by todays standards, are they still in demand? :confused:

Tbh, I haven't noticed if large bags are prestige or not?
  5. Hairyharlo New Member

Bags of currency, plat, orux, etc not bags for item storage. Although I thought all but bags of plat were purchasable without all access.
  6. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

No bags of currency (plat or expansion type) for Silver/FTP accounts.
    ZenMaster likes this.