Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayfaire Augur

Hey, inside these games there can be very serious injustices.

My race is human. There are dark elves in the game who refuse to sell their wares to me. Boom, racial lawsuit, ACLU called!

I mean, just some of the names these npc's call us as we kill them is grounds for a class action lawsuit. :eek::D
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Anyone who has completed the Megadeath achievement should be put on trial for genocide/war crimes. So many innocent (insert mob type here)'s slaughtered :((((
  3. Silv Augur

In that case, Bronze Stars for doing Hero's Journey!
  4. Warpeace Augur

Todays topic will be Epics and P1999.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Motherlee, Elricvonclief and Mayfaire like this.
  6. Mayfaire Augur

Elricvonclief, Silv and Iila like this.
  7. Elricvonclief Augur

8. Elricvonclief Augur

9. Necromonious Augur

What pisses me off is when I see some 6-30 boxer whining or bragging about his "business" of farming kronos by selling raid gear or loot rights to raid gear on TLP

I'm all for creative ways to make in game money/kronos. I used to sell level 95-100+ PL back during the cotf expac and made millions and millions of pp, and still do sometimes. But that service doesn't take away from anyone else's in game experience. My buyers would be the one person still up at 1am and unable to find a group

People mass boxing to farm kronos lose literal $$ money to players just trying to play the game the normal way, so they do everything they can to muscle those players out. They are a taint, in my opinion, and a disgrace to the boxing community
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

My favorite of those in the TLP section was the one dude who started a post specifically thanking a guy for selling him a RotLC from Brother Zephyl. Was essentially, "Thanks so much for taking my Krono, man, you're such a good guy and skilled player because you 18-24 box!" Followed by a whole lot of lol.

I actually looked for it for today's nominee but was lazy and gave up.
  11. Mayfaire Augur

12. Casidia Augur

Well, that's exactly what this whole thing is...business.
    Play like '99 yea right.
    DBG wants to make a quick buck before those servers lose massive population again.
    Farmers sell their plat and Krono for RL money.
    Campaigns will still be made (i guess) to make some additional money for DBG, without much love as the latest expansions tds and cotf show. And the Eq game itself slowly dies with money running out of it's butt.
  13. Silv Augur

My nominee for the day:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...complying-with-a-player-made-rotation.226370/

If anything, for how quickly it exploded in less than 24 hours. More lawyers, more entitlement, more horror stories of the mandated rotation... same thing rehashed a million times now but actually by someone suspended for a nice twist!

Sidebar - Seriously though... all of these threads just support the idea of instancing raids for TLP IMO. I'd actually play there if that was implemented. I'm a raider at heart but dealing with the drama and mandated rotation on TLP... no thanks!
    Notafel, Sheex, Agrippa and 1 other person like this.
  14. YellowBelly Augur

That post was made me realize the Eq I loved and remembered was gone. I'm not sure what kind of people are playing these days but it's not the community of the Eq I remember.
    Fallfyres, Sheex and Elricvonclief like this.
  15. Iila Augur

Those threads are gonna be locked or purged so fast once roshen or radar get into work on Tuesday. There's also going to be a bloodbath of forums accounts.

I love that the people crying about rotations the most aren't the top guilds that actually lost a bunch of raid kills due to the rotation. It's the 5th tier guilds/boxers that would be rolled over by anyone else if the servers were still ffa.

They kept saying how much effort it would take to instance old raids. With all the extra subs and kronos the TLPs have brought in, they could offer a couple 3 month contracts to some ex-devs to instance all the raids up through PoP and fix the other little TLP specific things without cutting into live dev time even more. Maybe they could even find 15 minutes to turn instances on zek non-pvp.
    Agrippa, Elricvonclief, Sheex and 2 others like this.
  16. Mayfaire Augur

Angry TLP mob 2 months ago: "It is grossly unfair that 2 guilds have all the raid targets on lock down. Rabble, rabble, rabble gonna sue rabble".

Same angry TLP mob today: "It is grossly unfair that everything is not FFA, rabble rabble rabble gonna sue rabble".

smdh
  17. Porygon Augur

Frenzic's mage army of leetness is the thread you're referring to. And my god is it a good read. Obviously since I play on the tlp I'm too lazy to link it myself. But that should be pretty close to the title.
    Sheex likes this.
  18. Porygon Augur

This encapsulates so much. People forget what it was like before rotations because it's been like 2 months.
  19. Elricvonclief Augur

Jeez, 10 pages in a day, the nerd rage is strong in that thread!
    Silv and Iila like this.
  20. Iila Augur

I like the name of the guy who is going to have all his posts purged when he gets banned.
    Silv and Elricvonclief like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.