TLP - Zerker/Monk Burn Stacking

Discussion in 'Melee' started by jack of all trades, Jul 3, 2018.

1. jack of all trades Elder

I'm currently on Ragefire, so we're only in Omens at this time, but I'm looking at how to maximize DPS on raids by ensuring people are burning discs/clicks/epics in the proper order.

A typical DPS group for us consists of: Shaman Bard Ranger Monk Zerker + 1 other dps. Everyone in this group has their 2.0, and the typical AAs for the classes (Auspice, Ancestral Aid, etc etc.)

Is it as simple as popping Auspice / Bard + Shaman epics, starting Speed Focus/Focused Destructive Force on the monk and then Vengeful Flurry on the Zerker followed by war cry / inner flame etc?

Are there better methods for each class, or better times to use the epics/auspice/clicks/abilities that they have to absolutely maximize DPS?
  2. MaxTheLion Augur

*Disclaimer* Not much information exists (that I could find) from early Berserker parses and due to changes over time, some might not be valid. A lot is trial and error and I'm by no means the best player out there.

Due to long cooldowns and other factors such as fight length and break before next burn, how/when certain discs are used by Berserkers can vary.

Shaman epic and Savage Spirit don't stack due to the crit damage mod so try not to stack.

Things available to a Berserker for burns during OoW should include:
    Prophet's Gift of Ruchu - Shaman 2.0
    Ancient: Cry of Chaos
    Strike of Savagery - Berserker 2.0
    Vengeful Flurry
    Savage Spirit
    Blood Pact
    Untamed Rage
    Cleaving Rage
    Cleaving Anger
    Raging Blood Fury - BP click

The largest burn should theoretically come from Savage Spirit + Cleaving Rage (115% crit damage + 10,000% crit chance). Adding any delay decrease + chance to hit are obvious benefits. 7th during this burn if you can/want for maximum effect.

A long fight (2+ minutes) in which you're okay to drop everything during a burn might look like:
    Ancient: Cry of Chaos + Ruchu + Strike of Savagery + Vengeful Flurry
    As soon as Vengeful Flurry fades, Cleaving Anger (Ruchu still active)
    As soon as Ruchu fades, Savage Spirit + Blood Pact (Cleaving Anger still active)
    As soon as Cleaving Anger fades, Untamed Rage + Raging Blood Fury + Cleaving Rage

As a side note, Gamparse does not pick up certain Berserker disc activations since they don't have a unique message, making it difficult to compare burn order with another Berserker. If somebody has something more optimized, please add your input. I'm always looking to learn more myself.