TLP Servers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Assault-Zek, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Yruc Augur

There will never be a PVP TLP. No money in it. P99 red has what 300 players on it? the one PVP server here has 1 raiding guild? If it had the population of Friona Vie then maybe see them making one, but since there is no population there, there is no money there.
  2. Assault-Zek New Member

I already have multiple toons that are 100+ as well as waaaaaaaaaaaay too many twinks from 16-99 for alt pvp. This is not the case. The case is we are ready for a Timelocked Progression PvP server. That is the whole point of this post. Not a PvP server in general.....
  3. Assault-Zek New Member

A tlp pvp server would be completely balanced for at least 2+ years. And by then I am more then sure more will come about.
  4. Assault-Zek New Member

Ice comet could kneshot before they fixed the dmg lol
  5. Cicelee Augur

You claim everyone loves PVP. In this thread I only see one person wanting it, maybe two.

I mean I wish you the best on your attempts for a PVP server, but I/we know it is not going to happen and are going to laugh as you continually try to convince us otherwise...
  6. Kahna Augur

Your best bet at actually getting a PvP TLP server would be to rally the PvP community to roll characters on Agnarr. Agnarr locks at PoP, keeping you in the PvP friendly expansions. The fact that it locks also give folks playing there more incentive to roll alts, as the don’t have to worry about keeping current. If you could get 100 people to roll there I am betting you could encourage other Agnarr players to also roll a PvP alt. Create a PvP sub community on that server and you could easily show DBGs that there is a demand for PvP. Blustering on the forums isn’t going to get it done.

It would take a lot of effort to actually make that happen. So far I haven’t seen any die-hard PvPer who was willing to even try.

When people wanted progression servers, they got together on their own and did self governed progression guilds, showing the developers there was a demand.
  7. NinjutsuMMO Augur