TLP server question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Faethore, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Faethore New Member

Hey all

I have a quick question. If I subscribe and make a toon on one of the two newer TLP servers (mischief and something or other), will I be able to find groups in the earlier levels? Or is everyone focused on playing Giants vs. Dragons?

Thanks

PappaFae
  2. Iyacc Augur

Yes - depending on when you play and how often you play. There's plenty of lower level people and always new alts. If you play 3 hours a month, you'll have a hard time finding a group and doing much productive before you have to log. If you play a couple times a week and get some levels on, you will have an easier time of finding something productive to do even if it's just hang on a alt group and do the best you can.

There's nothing wrong with the slow path and smelling the roses but in my experience these servers seem to tend towards the top end in levels and content being done so you may have to work harder if you can't find a guild of more casual folks or a couple buddies/static group to plan with.
    Appren and Tymeless like this.
  3. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Just be mindful 40-50 groups are hard to find for some reason…
  4. Appren Gnomercy

Yes, but as usual - your results are better if you are the one actively making groups, and playing an attractive class (less important).

Mischief is far higher population than Thornblade, so take that into consideration.
  5. Iyacc Augur

This 1000% - if you don't have a static, you will have way more fun if you are capable of making a group. I'm constantly amazed how many people put zero actual effort into finding a group other than maybe a message in guild chat occasionally and then log after a couple hours or so of "not being able to find a group."
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

I've seen people /gu :FG and then log off after 5 minutes and then complain they can't get a group. Five. Minutes. o_O
    Iyacc and Yinla like this.