[TLP] Rubicite Boots Potentially Not Dropping

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bobbybick, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Issue: On the current round of TLP servers (Thornblade/Mischief) the Rubicite armor pieces in the old version of Cazic-Thule recently started dropping as enough time had passed on the server. All the armor drops are appearing as expected except for the Rubicite Boots which I believe are typically found on the "Cazic Cenobite" named NPC. This named NPC (along with a couple others in the zone) were not included in the randomization of these servers so I am unsure if this has something to do with why they aren't dropping.

Admittedly, I could have just hit a string of abysmally bad luck, but after around 20 kills and having talked to others missing this piece and a complete lack of any being sold after this long leads me to believe something is preventing them from appearing in the loot table.
    Kalamir, Duder, FranktheBank and 2 others like this.
  2. Duder Augur

This was the case on Aradune as well, however, they confirmed the bug and fixed it. Looks like spreadsheet erroring carrying over again.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I had missed or forgot about this thread! Posting it here incase the current round of Devs want to finish what Prathun (seemingly?) started.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/rubicite-boots-drop-rate-bugged.269011/

I've killed the ritualist a number of times as well and same story and lack of any caught by the commonlands parsers leads me to think they are not dropping off either NPC.
    Duder and Skuz like this.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Some fore sale right now on thornblade, so pretty sure they drop.
  5. minbus New Member

they def drop got some in guk
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Well after around 30 days of killing Cenobites and Ritualists (not nonstop) I finally had a pair drop today off the Ritualist. So it does drop it just seems to be extremely rare, I don't believe it is on the Cenobite's loot table (since prathun didn't get to it) and despite what the poster above said I'm 99.99% it's not on the random drop loot tables.

Guess you can mark this as "not a bug" or "resolved", though I still think Cenobite should drop them as well.
    Duder likes this.
  7. Duder Augur

This is what occurred on Aradune as well. Ritualists did drop them, as it was intended that he can drop random pieces. However, the Cenobite did not drop them. As I understand it, CT is not randomized on Mischief? I don't play on Mischief but I am adamant that this is an unresolved bug that reoccurs on each new TLP.