Tlp raid spawn timers. *as per patch notes*

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kagey, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Kagey New Member

Hello,

Some of us are puzzled over your patch notes in regards to raid spawn timers. When I first read this I was expecting raid timers to lower but on tlp servers some say this is considered a nerf due to it being based on live server timers.

With focus on tlp servers are we expecting lower or higher timers for our raid gods/dragons.

Thank you.
  2. Nessirfiti Augur

I'm pretty sure it's only adjusting live server spawn rates of certain raid mobs to match TLP servers.
  3. taliefer Augur

it *seems* like a nerf to me, as all servers are now using a rate of twice as fast as the standard live spawn rate. which for most mobs was either 3.5 or 7 days i believe.
  4. Captain Video Augur

It is a bug fix not a nerf. Special-case code for speeding up spawn rates on TLPs was preventing Fabled versions of some bosses from appearing. Devs fixed this by standardizing the spawn rate code across all servers. TLP spawn rates remain the same; some bosses in old-school zones on Live servers now spawn faster. This doesn't matter on Live since so few players go there these days.
  5. DeseanJackson Augur

My understanding is this does not impact TLPs outside the fact that Fabled mobs will spawn correctly when in era. The change adjusted Live server spawn rates to match the already accelerated TLP rates.
  6. Protagonist Tank

7. EnchFWO Augur