TLP Question: Warrior HP/AC (Velious/Luclin) And How To Get There.

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Warlord1999, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Warlord1999 Journeyman

Hello.
    I have been searching around through various items using EQItem.com and figured my next step is to post here.
    I'm looking for opinions on what Warriors should shoot for regarding end game HP/AC during Velious and Luclin.
    You cant always have raid boss loot in every slot, so what do you folks suggest as gear paths? Which items do you feel have the most staying power?

Thanks!
  2. Merlin313 New Member

Not a super expert here, but Velious 6k is ok and 7k is great, 450-500 ac. Luclin 7k is decent, 7.5-8k is good, with a little more AC and raising soft cap through AAs. Anything with high AC/high HP has staying power. Depends on race, but as an Ogre you'll easily max Str/Sta with raids buffs (I'm maxxed without now), so gear with HP/AC and honestly for me some Agi/Dex are useful. Velious Helmet of Rallos Zek will last a long time, Velium Encrusted Gauntlets, Blade of Carnage, Red Epic, honestly there's just so many different drops/quests that it's easier to speak generally you want HP/AC, some agi/dex, resists, but Str/Sta will come on gear without even really trying in my experience. Velious Skyshrine quest armor is great and will last, Thurg/Kael is pretty good and some will last a while.