TLP PVP Player Shoutout

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wade_watts, Feb 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wade_watts Augur

Just wanted to express my admiration to both of the PVP playing TLP folks asking for a new PVP server. Maintaining multiple forum accounts, getting massivelyop to 'publish' an observation of your effort, and even paying for 100+ upvotes takes a lot of time and dedication.

Overall, a lot of work for two guys and I just wanted to recognize you for it. As a side benefit, you've also triggered the FV ruleset folks. Thanks for all you do to make Forumquest a success!
    Runes, Crabman, Miss_Jackie and 3 others like this.
  2. wildone Elder

i was wondering how many people have really posted for tlp server 5,10 in the last week ?
  3. Fraggly Augur

This is gold. So glad it is obvious to others as well!!

Just wanted to express my admiration to both of the PVP playing TLP folks asking for a new PVP server.

:D
  4. Dulu Augur

You need to have had a subscription to the TLP's in the past in order to post in this section of the forums.

Most of the market for an EQ PVP TLP isn't actually playing the TLP's, and has never been interested in a TLP before. They are all playing on P99, RoZ, or have retired from EQ.

Long ago, there were 4 PvP servers, and they were merged into one server, with a totally different ruleset. Imagine how you would feel as a TLP player if your server, along with Phini, Agnarr, Coirnav, etc were all merged into Miragul, with some more new-rules tagged on.

That's how the PvP community feels right now, and why none of them (or very few) actually have subscriptions to post here.
    Maneuvre likes this.
  5. wade_watts Augur

You need to have a TLP sub to post in this forum? I had no idea. Either way, keep up the great work. How sad that they tore down 4 perfectly good and well populated PVP servers and forced the population into a single server. I bet thats why everyone quit and the current PVP server is a ghost town!
  6. mark Augur

love the sarcasem wade.
  7. PVPme Augur

yeah, sick sarcasem
    Maneuvre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.