TLP Protip: Krono = Bitstonks

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, May 21, 2021.

1. MMOer Augur

Invest early apes!

Hold like it was GME!
  2. Gnothappening Augur

I mean, the longer a server goes, the more plat a krono is worth. In that aspect I guess it is worth holding.
  3. MMOer Augur

pretty much the point of my post. Newer players may not realize this
  4. Neuro Elder

It’s the plat that goes down, not the krono that goes up. So the real advice is to divest your plat ASAP.
  5. MMOer Augur

If this was true you could buy almost any item and then resell it for more later... when in fact it is the opposite. Items go down much faster than plat.

Thus... you wrong brosive.

With that said the plat vs item decay in EQ is remarkably well balanced even by todays standards. Still amazes me,.
  6. Wtfagain Elder

no it's because old items become irrelevant, you smooth brained reddit-dummy.
  7. Pinbin Journeyman

I've seen items go up very early in the game. Desirable items start fairly low early on and then shoot up as there are more buyers, and more money in the economy.
  8. Bardy McFly Augur

Arbitrage between newer and older servers is where the money is at.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

No, he's right. Plat vs. krono. Items have no bearing on the discussion.
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

Good luck trying to flip that krono on an older server. By the time you sell it, you've already lost to inflation on the new server.

Maybe Aradune and Rizlona have active krono markets. By active I mean you can auction/bazaar and expect a quick response.
  11. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Quick tip, right before luclin dump every krono you have.
    Instant few hundred krono gain if you have a ton of begin with. No other farming needed.

Unless you got an automatic baz bot then it's 2 - 3 krono a day on autopilot.